Search found 41 matches

Return

by enjoyablehat
Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:40 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Adam's Log (Lose Fat, Have Adventures)

I ate poorly over the weekend. We had a big snowstorm on Sunday and I got a little depressed from being inside and alone. I ate a bunch to feel better. The days I usually eat poorly are days when I don't have anything that I need to do for the day and have nothing social scheduled for the evening. ...
by enjoyablehat
Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:20 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Syd’s Log

Keep it up man, just getting started here too I like how you outline your points each day that you want to hit.
by enjoyablehat
Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:55 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Syd’s Log

Sydster1995 Will do - thanks man. Did couch to 5k this past spring right after lockdown started - used to be a cardio hater but that programs a great way to stay active, progress, and do something different. I really loved waking up early to get my run out of the way in the morning - really sets up...
by enjoyablehat
Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:25 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lex' progress log

The following progress has been made the last 5 days. (points 1-5 refer to the goals set up in the beginning) 1. Managed to contact an acquaintance who managed to build a online lingerie shop in Brazil which generates about a thousand dollar per month. I am supposed to check his billings as proof. ...
by enjoyablehat
Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:02 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by enjoyablehat
Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My road to getting laid and fixing my life

First kiss is huge man that's great - one step at a time
by enjoyablehat
Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:13 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Matt's Log

Keep it up man, I like how your template makes it easy to know what to fix for the next day.

Right there with you on xmas week not being perfect, just use it as more motivation and drive to remind yourself to keep improving
by enjoyablehat
Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New pics. Comments please

Cant see the old ones for some reason but for the new ones I liked 11 and 25. Picture noobie here but I liked that you kind of have something going on with the tree / rock and 25 is a good full body pic too.

As mentioned before some edge would make these even better
by enjoyablehat
Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:09 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy's log: Merry Christmas, Cunts

Two recent episodes I reckon are must-listens for you guys: How You Can Encourage Others (Even If You're a Total Newbie) Winner's Mindset vs Loser's Mindset I gotta catch up asap - your new shit seems so fire (the old stuff was too tho) 2020 was fucking crazy no one could have imagined this shit. S...
by enjoyablehat
Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gabriel's log

December 7th I'm slowly undoing the colectivist mindset I was raised to accept. I'm giving myself permission to be selfish, that I have no moral obligation whatsoever to give back to my community, being superior to my competition in what I do is not stepping over them. I don't need to hold back. Lo...
by enjoyablehat
Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello's AA Program

This is epic man all I can say is keep it up
by enjoyablehat
Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello's AA Program

Manganiello wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:49 am
enjoyablehat wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:10 am

This is epic man all I can say is keep it up
Thanks man, and glad to see you on the FB group. I'll be posting there soon.
Same dude let's fucking get after it
by enjoyablehat
Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tdoggw - Style

In a similar situation with dress shirt/pants for work - I think for then a "smart" look is probably the way to go but check Radical's link to get to the guide on his site, it has a couple example. Maybe with a couple accessories can make it a little edgier too
by enjoyablehat
Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:11 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Adam's Log (Lose Fat, Have Adventures)

Our of curiousity where on the east coast? no worries if you don't want to share but there's a couple of us in the Boston area. Never snowboarded or skiied when I was a kid - went a few times in college and can empathize with falling!! Glad you got your goal, keep it up!
by enjoyablehat
Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:07 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Fashion help

What's up man - not great on fashion myself but this site and the free guide helped me a lot: https://thehatfish.com/ It's by Radical here on the forums and it will get you started on a good track pretty easy. My 2 cents - your outfits are pretty plain/nice guy/normal guy, get some accessories (watc...