Search found 43 matches

Return

by Manganiello
Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello's AA Program (Day 32)

Day 32 - Compliments https://youtu.be/5QIKZXTAClE Drill Time, Leave. Time, Directions, Leave. Time, Directions, Non-Sexual Compliment (I like your shoes/shirt), Leave. * Challenge 4th Girl: Time, Non-Sexual Compliment, Directions, Non-Sexual Compliment (I like your shoes/shirt), Leave. Summary - Ta...
by Ed_
Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ed’s 365 Gym Project - Back on track!

I WOULD try to find some exercises that click a little better with your body to do some lower reps higher weights if possible - it is just another type of stimulus that can make you more efficient at using those muscles I do heavier weights and lower reps when I'm doing sessions with my trainer and...
by Manganiello
Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:37 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello's AA Program

Keep it up man - do you notice any more / less energy or in general how you feel on the days you've been 1500-1800 calories vs 1200 Yeah but not much. I'm only eating more because when im doing stuff outside my energy gets drained pretty fast. So to go from 1200 to 1600 just ends up negating the lo...
by Sydster1995
Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Syd’s Log

POST NO. 1 Hey everyone Thought I’d start a log here to chart my progress. I’m gonna aim to post here a few times a week initially and then once a day as the ball gets rolling for accountability purposes. Today went well. Carried on hitting my goals: - Brushed, Flossed and used Mouthwash (small I kn...
by Sydster1995
Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Syd’s Log

Keep it up man, just getting started here too I like how you outline your points each day that you want to hit. enjoyablehat Hey thanks man - really appreciate it. I’ll keep adding to the list as I develop and grow and I get new ideas and aspirations. Good Luck in your journey - if I can help let m...
by Sydster1995
Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:07 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Syd’s Log

@Sydster1995 Will do - thanks man. Did couch to 5k this past spring right after lockdown started - used to be a cardio hater but that programs a great way to stay active, progress, and do something different. I really loved waking up early to get my run out of the way in the morning - really sets u...
by Radical
Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What to do when your day starts badly

https://youtu.be/Du2Z59vv7QU Quick to the point video today Cliffnotes: - everyone has days where there mood is bad on waking up or something throws them off early - identify when this happens - write an achievable to do list - the list should match your output/achievement on an average to good day ...
by dashedhopes
Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

what would you take to gain lean muscle mass?

I want to get lean asap preferably with oral supp. Rather avoid dark web and any recommendations are appreciated. Few things: 1. You can't get lean while gaining weight. Sorry but even with PEDs and fat burners, if you're in a calorie surplus regardless of recomping (gaining muscle to lower fat per...
by lexluther_999
Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lex' progress log

The following progress has been made the last 5 days. (points 1-5 refer to the goals set up in the beginning) 1. Managed to contact an acquaintance who managed to build a online lingerie shop in Brazil which generates about a thousand dollar per month. I am supposed to check his billings as proof. 2...
by lexluther_999
Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lex' progress log

Thanks for the reading bro. Well, EMDR is in general not indicated to be done alone by psychologists in order to prevent the merging of traumatic thoughts. I use it however when the thoughts become extreme for 4-5 minutes focusing on a moving ball and the thought at the same time. Just type on youtu...
by SIGMA_1234
Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:57 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by SIGMA_1234
Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:04 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by SIGMA_1234
Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:09 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by iwillbebetter
Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:27 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My road to getting laid and fixing my life

Got my first kiss today!! This girl invited me to her house to watch netflix. It couldnt be clearer that she wanted to fuck lol but im such a pussy i swear. We sat down for 10mins and talked, she came closer and closer to me. After that we started the movie and she started to cuddle me. Opening up m...
by jackBruh
Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New photos review please

Got some new ones today, wasn't planning on it so I had the same shirt on and my hair looking like shit but oh well. Might be a few ok ones, let me know! All comments welcome (I'm aware some are dark and too far away, but I reckon they could be easily cropped and photoshopped?) https://imgur.com/a/h...