Search found 20 matches

Return

by Excuses
Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Are these good pics to copy?

The first two, no. Those guys are slouching and they look weak & weary. You want to exude confidence in each and every one of your pictures. The third one isn't bad, but your style game has to be on point. The dude's shoes are dirty yet still darker than his socks and his facial expression is too n...
by Excuses
Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

First time Dating app user

Hey mate. You have a nice body, but its wasted for a picture where you're posing on your balcony. Most pics are at home or look low effort. You should change locations and always try to have a nice background. The pictures are not bad, but they are pretty average. The problem with average is, that i...
by Excuses
Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hey mate. You have a nice body, but its wasted for a picture where you're posing on your balcony. Most pics are at home or look low effort. You should change locations and always try to have a nice background. The pictures are not bad, but they are pretty average. The problem with average is, that ...
by Excuses
Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rate my Tinder pics

Agreed. The first one has to go. And I think the shirt on the first and second one just doesn't look good. Also 1 picture with sunglasses should be max.
by Excuses
Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Hey everyone! My name's Alexander and I'm a 23 y.o. Greek dude living and studying in Germany. "I, Alexander, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously." Some background: Without it sounding too cliche, I'd say I started out really really low, rather similarly to Andy. I used to be ...
by Excuses
Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New photos review please

Number 2 and 24 are great. Would definitely use them on tinder.
The bench series looks pretty staged and forced dunno.
by Excuses
Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:39 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My road to getting laid and fixing my life

Im curious to see what your shots will look like. Experiment a bit, try different angles. If you manage to get a good shot that looks similar to the one with the black jacket, you're set.
by Excuses
Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I asked a friend this morning about using a gym picture and his advice was "girls want to know you work out, they don't want to see you working out, do not use that one" Bro, this is bs. Don't listen to him. Even Andy has kinda the same pic in his profile. So absolutely use this one in your profile...
by Excuses
Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

CRITIQUE MY PICS

Hey man. Numbers would make it easier to tell you. But ill try to describe. I really like the one pic where you're with girls and you have paint all over your face. Use it! The pic with the hot girl in red dress - would have been perfect, really perfect, if your hand wasnt on her shoulder but around...
by Excuses
Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:52 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hey bro. You're using too many pictures of the same outfit and location. Don't do that. Even though you're using nice shots, your profile looks like you went out and did an 1 hour shooting for tinder on the same place with the same clothes and put it into your profile. There is no variety. Don't you...
by Excuses
Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rate my pictures

Some nice shots. I like these: 5 (profile pic) 6 (really cool, very special. I loveee it) 7 (looks natural and like you're doing some competition) The rest is average. Maybe the black and white one too. (now that I think about it, yeah you can use it too for now) Cat one is also nice but your expres...
by Excuses
Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy's log: Getting Flaked on is Normal

Wrote my first proper-length article in quite a while, poured my heart and soul into it: If You Don’t Take Yourself Seriously, How Can You Expect Anyone Else to? Also recorded an audio version of it (available in that link above). -------------------------------- Man that was a very inspiring artic...
by Excuses
Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

First rejection ever Another date today. Man i should stop matching with 18-21 yo. They all live with their parents too, like me. Anyway, she did most of the talking like always. Im not that talkative, i just ask questions or comment on things, need to change that. Or people thing im boring or smth...
by Excuses
Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Help me fix my broken worldview plz!

I'd always prioritize sex with her first, like Andy said in his guide. And THEN you can do whatever you want. Meetup with her, have sex. And then go on sightseeing, swimming, cinema or whatever you like. Of course if you already met each other for a while, you don't always have to have sex first. Be...
by Excuses
Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mr Available Bangs Colombia January 2021

Damn, always wanted to go to colombia. This will be fucking awesome. Enjoy your trip!

Btw make it clear in your bio when using tinder that you're a foreigner and you're there for a short time. This will crack their inner hoe side like a walnut.