Search found 93 matches

Return

by Sisyphus
Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New daygame lay, sexual questions opener, etc.

The username is based on a book by Albert Camus, which is based on an ancient greek myth. I love greek mythology, and this one is a cool metaphor for self improvement. There is nothing new under the sun. I already introduced myself a bit on the mandatory thread. My physical health has deteriorated s...
by Sisyphus
Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:46 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gabo's daily accountability log

Did not think I'd see anyone post about Game Solved here. He's one of like 4-5 people who truly get certain aspects of social interactions that I've ever read/met. I have read through all three volumes and I think he's got a lot of great things to say. But, I remember him mentioning to not really w...
by Sisyphus
Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Hey all, My name is Gabriel, I've been into self improvement since 2017. I joined the gll forums in mid 2017, started the AA program on mid 2018, made it to day 42, then started doing real approaches, I slowly got to about 100 approaches, without much success. I have 3 lays, 2 from social circle and...
by Sisyphus
Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:23 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gabriel's log

I give myself up to 1/15/21 to fulfill the goals stated above (8% body fat) and 5 good porfolio pieces. If I don't achieve this, mods, feel free to give me a temporary ban. I'm broke so I don't have money to put on the table. Perhaps I should do some free work for someone here if I don't achieve my...
by Sisyphus
Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Are these good pics to copy?

Imo the first one of the first series and the last one of the second series are the best. The rest are either uninteresting or bad photography (bad framing, annoying overexposed areas or highlights, etc)
by Sisyphus
Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:46 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Its Hard To Picture Success Until You Get It

I like your videos, straight to the point but at the same time more thoughtful/logical than the average self improvement video that just tries to motivate you. Good job :D
by Sisyphus
Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Whatever It Takes...

Hey man, just coming by, great log, keep it up :arrow_up: 8-)
by Sisyphus
Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gabriel's log

December 2nd Woke up 8:30 am Wasted 90min watching youtube videos Ate 1800kcal Productivity: 8/10 (varied a lot) Mood 8/10 (varied a lot) Failed amother exam (decided not tp do it). After that, Fucked around for another 90 minutes, this timecplaying guitar and uploading art to a daily art challenge...
by Sisyphus
Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gabriel's log

December 7th Fucked around a lot. Played way too much guitar. Did random doodles. Worked like 1h hour at painting project and made some critical  changes. Spent most of the time gsthering references and researching. It was tedious work that I felt I had to do. Felt pretty tired Mood: 7.5/10 Producti...
by Sisyphus
Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:48 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gabriel's log

December 16th Went to the doctor. Was lucky to find a good one. She gave me pills for giardiasis and a blood test for thyroid hormone (not only tsh, but also t3, t4, reverse, etc) Ate 2000kcal, reallt fucked up the diet. Went to bed very late, also, couldnt sleep. December 17th Woke up early (6:30)....
by Sisyphus
Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Can You Get Erections Without Direct Contact? (Eg, from Kissing)

- How good the connection is between us. A better connection usually = harder cock. This is super underrated and somehow never talked about. For me, and I suppose, for a lot of guys, having an emotional connection IS important for having an erection. I don't know you, but I think that in 95% of cas...
by Sisyphus
Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gabriel's log

Fuck, I can barely do 5 pushups. 15/2/21 for being 8% bodyfat. Is there really a point in further cuting at this point? Sounds like you should rather focus on building lean muscle mass. It kinda sounds like you are burning through your muscle for the sake of reaching the goal I'm burning through my...
by Sisyphus
Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:40 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Went 0/2 yesterday 1/5 today . Got a number of a 7.5 blonde (late twenties I think) slut. Glitered long nails and shit. I think it was on but I fucked up in some ways. She was asking lots of questions, responding quickly and with emojis. Then she sent an audio and she seemed turned off, I sent an au...
by Sisyphus
Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Did 7 approaches all rejections. I'm trying not think about it, but I suck at this shit. But if I get another cute-hot 18 year old chick telling me how big my dick is, I don't give a shit. Who cares if I'm not super good looking or smooth or cool. But I want to bang a girl. I need that shit. Fuck th...
by Sisyphus
Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:58 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Over the last few days I approached 3, 0 3 and 1 girls. I have been learning a ton about non verbals and opening. But at the same time I'm using that as an excuse to be a pussy. Being a pussy sucks. But getting rejected because you're autistic sucks even more. But feeling like an entitled lazy bum i...