Search found 445 matches

Return

by pancakemouse
Tue May 03, 2022 3:17 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gabriel's log

Ok. Send me the resources. What could go wrong right? I did say that mentors where useful though. How the fuck do I find a mentor irl is another story. I also believe that my main problem is that I need to move. The other problem is, I still have "approach anxiety", meaning, I'm still a massive pus...
by Zug
Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How to learn to be witty? No canned lines, see latest post

I don't think you can't learn the overall art of wit, that's almost purely genetic type of verbal intelligence that is combined with learned practice afaict. You can practice different types of social skills and get good at them though, but your raw mental horsepower is never going to change. Memori...
by Holden
Tue May 03, 2022 8:37 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gabriel's log

The GLL/KYIL crowd mainly consists of an audience for whom PUA didn't work or didn't click and I've always felt like an exception to that. I got in pretty early though, 12 years ago I started reading the old school forums (mASF archives & shit). I feel like along the way it became this huge industry...
by pancakemouse
Mon May 02, 2022 8:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gabriel's log

I may try some pua tactics in the future just to experiment or for the lulz. But, gun to the head, I believe most pua guys are a scam, the same goes for any theory behind Game. As far as game goes, I believe it's a) general social skills, extroversion (if ur autistic, you'll not realise ur being we...
by pancakemouse
Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's bulk log

I agree with ovnidos. Clean bulk is the way to go. You actually only need a small amount of calorie surplus (maybe 150 calories a day) for optimum muscle growth: https://youtu.be/T1hIOWszx90?t=207 Can you post your workout? Are you doing any forearm or neck-specific training? Those are always good t...
by SIGMA_1234
Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:33 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

6 months of entrepreneurship & heading towards first millions

Welcome my man. I am also looking into online business, too. I will be blunt: I wish you stayed in uni while launching your venture. Lessens the risk of being deported back to your country as an international student. I also am a bit iffy with you setting your goal as $1M by July. Disregard this if ...
by Dewm
Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy's Log: Got questions you wanna ask GravyTrain?

Let's get a bit of competition up in this bitch - I might give you guys some "social drills" from time to time. First person to buy and wear this shirt while hitting on at least 5 (FIVE) girls (and show me photo/video proof) gets $50 plus you'll be immortalized as a legend in an article on my site....
by RogerRoger
Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:34 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

R2s Log: 1000 Pushups in a Day

Ayy! Finally managed to stay logged in. Think it was a firewall issue at my parents' house. Although I also have just been crazy busy for the last 3-4 weeks since getting back from there and haven't tried since I got back. Hit 1000 pushups in a day. Next goal is 100 consecutive push-ups in under two...
by SIGMA_1234
Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:18 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by creepo
Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Whatever It Takes...

Made 4 approaches today 1 number, also 1 approach was in front of 6 people i was really sweaty after that because of nervousness, anyway it was a pretty good day.
by Reservoir
Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gabriel's log

Hey, Gabo from GLL! Nice to see you here. I've lurked on your AA log back on that site and feel a lot of respect for your dedication.

Hope you sort out your medical issues.
by Thebastard
Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Do you guys track your approaches?

I tracked 2000 between 2015 and 2019. I think you'd be mad not to track them, at least until you achieve results you are happy with. What gets measured gets improved.
by SIGMA_1234
Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Radical
Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dont Quit so soon/Give it 6 months at least

https://youtu.be/USpTTbxaL08 This is something between a PSA and a cry of frustration You guys have to have put like 6 months of grinding in here before I really take you seriously I love you all and I will offer advice but i've seen so many turn up and disappear after an enthusiastic 8 weeks of 'gi...
by dashedhopes
Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tristan's Hustle Thread

First Prank Video - Posted

This is what doing the AA program and having goals will allow you to do.

Enjoy, ehh. ;)