Search found 5 matches

Return

by Excuses
Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Hey everyone! My name's Alexander and I'm a 23 y.o. Greek dude living and studying in Germany. "I, Alexander, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously." Some background: Without it sounding too cliche, I'd say I started out really really low, rather similarly to Andy. I used to be ...
by Radical
Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hi guys, newbie needing advice on flattening stomach

Deferring to dc7 is definitely a good idea with regards to body comp

Even Chris admitted he surpassed him in that area and Chris was also highly credentialed
by Ed_
Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ed's Tinder Pics - Finished edgy photoshoot with a girl model!

I've been doing a few more photo shoots with models, so I have some updates on that coming soon. But first a big update: After struggling with the AA program in 2019-2020, and ultimately taking a break during COVID-19, I re-started approaching in the past few weeks. I've doing "warm up drills" of ju...
by Jake
Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy's Log: How to Pick a Girl Up DURING Sex

I figure you're talking about physically lifting them up (haven't watched the vid yet), initially I thought you were having sex with someone andsoehow simultaneously 'picked up' an entirely new girl while you were in the act, like through Tinder or something. Made me chuckle to myself....I'm easily...
by play_time_is_over
Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:56 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy Says Thankyou.

There's no avoiding the fact that our society, especially on the internet, is neurotic and sick. The great philosophers of yester-year would also be labelled "bad people" by today's standards. You're just one of the very few people who has the courage to stand up to the massive tidal surge of societ...