Search found 769 matches

Return

by SIGMA_1234
Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:53 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

I, SIGMA_1234, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. I am a 24M looking for a job as a software engineer/ IT professional. Got amazing marks at university, at the cost of my social and party life. Got lost for a year in my career leading to a depressive bout, and looking to pic...
by The Beast
Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

Yes bro.

Just outside Manchester. You're Aus based but from the UK yeah?
by ScottyGll
Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

SCOTTY'S SECTION: The Progress Journal Of A Living Legend - Scotty of GLL

Thanks a lot Andy. He speaks extremely highly of you & Ravi. And has gotten eight lays off tinder that’s incredible. Using your Guide. So yeah I’m pretty excited to work with this guy he just needs some minor tweaks to be push really hard like you said Hell yeah! He was a coaching client of mine for...
by lucasxpogba
Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Hey everybody, Lucas here. I am a 20 yo colombian econ student in France. Lurked the GLL forums for a while before taking action in 2018 and more definitely in 2019 to beat Approach Anxiety. My goal right now is to get weight-restored and get over the anorexia period in my life. I need to do this be...
by ScottyGll
Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:18 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

SCOTTY'S SECTION: The Progress Journal Of A Living Legend - Scotty of GLL

Just a recent update. Started working with Jack Chen. I’m pretty sure he’s a member here on KillYourInnerLoser. He had a good amount of success using andys tinder guide. He just needs to learn how to translate that sexual escalation used on Tinder dates into cold approaches and instant dates. We’re ...
by dashedhopes
Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tristan's Hustle Thread (Youtube/Business)

Is this outlandish? I have this ALL red n white Canadian speedo. Was going to go to the gym when it opens. I have a buddy I'm gonna see in a week that wants to help with it. Basically put on some heavy weight for a back squat. Then go up to some guy and ask for a spot. (i've checked, don't think any...
by KiraTheKing
Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Radical writes: This dude has no proof and is the WORST guy to believe currently on the internet about getting laid…...

To summarise: the smarter you are, the more capable your mind is of convincing you your own theories are correct - because it can locate seemingly logical support for them with ease. I did not know this, but it makes good sense. 1. Hard option: Become aware and highly critical of your own thought p...
by dashedhopes
Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cardio DOES NOT Increase Weight Loss

New Video is Up! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB-ULMwsLko This is absolutely nuts and I'm not sure why no one has made a video on this. Some have but it was poorly marketed and they didn't realize the magnitude of something like this. Cardio is still very very healthy but bodybuilders and people ...
by TimmyTurner
Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Yoo, my dudes. Came back to GLL after hiding from c-19 and saw Andy had made his own forum so thought I'd jump on board. I, TimmyTurner, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. A few points about me: 27 years old Londoner born and raised (still here) Work in Digital Marketing (spe...
by Thebastard
Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Radical writes: This dude has no proof and is the WORST guy to believe currently on the internet about getting laid…...

Yeah I recall that video. That doctor is a real inspiration to me. When I think back to those times when I tried to help self-proclaimed 'incels' I wish I had seen that video first. Maybe I could have helped them an iota better. And who knows - maybe that would have made all the difference. I have t...
by AGF
Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

10 life lessons from the last 10 years

1- Always take full responsibility for everything If you're fat, it's your fault. If you're broke, it's your fault. If you can't get laid, it's your fault. Everyone lives exactly the life they deserve. This is the only mindset that gets you ahead in life. Why? Because the alternative is blaming it ...
by AGF
Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:51 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

10 life lessons from the last 10 years

@AGF - have you got a blog? You should; your writing is great. Nah. A blog would take up too much time. If I started a blog then I would want it to be successful and to do that you have to invest an incredible amount of time (like you're doing). That's not compatible with my other goals. I am worki...