Search found 84 matches

Return

by Wifty
Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Whatever It Takes...

That's awesome you can talk to 15 girls a day ! From your last 40 approaches you got 3 numbers. Yes it's normal you are screening hard which means you get clear responses from girls. The fact a girl gives you her number is no guarantee she likes you or want to have sex with you, or is sexually avail...
by Wifty
Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How does it feel to consistently do things that scare you/things your first instinct tells you to avoid?

Have you completely completed the AA PROGRAM ? If so how much time did you complete it. If so how many drills a day did you do aka around how many girls did you approach each day ? If so, what was the frequency you did these drills, rather every day, 5 days a week, 2 days a week...? And do you regul...
by Wifty
Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:58 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

Mav wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:32 am
Decided against daily logs. First I don't think anyone wants to see this pop up everyday lol
I do lol.

That's checking in, everyday. Keeps you on track.
by Wifty
Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

Thanks mate
by Wifty
Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:58 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Attending a wedding - Advice on how to score a chick

https://www.goodlookingloser.com/how-br ... 6-w-scotty

There's a podcasts on the page I linked.

Screen for dtf girls.

You are already maximizing your social freedom now so you should have fun there
by Wifty
Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

Bro it's normal to have bad days or bad moods... Either you book a session with Andy or you go out in the streets and take the bull by the horns. When you face your fears and manage to do it regularly you feel like a rockstar. I understand you feel low now but now you need to get back on track. I su...
by Wifty
Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello Cold Approaches

I had the feeling you were because of missed opportunities.

May have read your post too quick
When you said pretty bad you were talking about locations probably not about what you did

Edit.
Yh my bad i read in shortcuts.

Which city you live in ?
Population density is that bad ?
by Wifty
Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello Cold Approaches

Don't beat yourself down mate that Will only slow you down. What I suggest you is to warm up before you get in approaches. It means as soon as you leave the house you ask time to the first person you see. And then ask around 5 girls for the time quickly to get it out. That gets you 'on' in no time. ...
by Wifty
Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

You're not wasting anyone's time bro.

Keep posting here for accountability though.
by Wifty
Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

How You're doing mate ?
by Wifty
Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

MattsCrib doesn't want to hide himself

A man is at point A and wants to get at point Z. He says he really wants to. He tried everything from B to V. Didn't work. He still has a few options left. One of these options is Y. He complains he can't get to Z. He asks people for support and guidance. Eventhough other people can't be sure of the...
by Wifty
Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm talking about the fact the best thing both of you could be doing right now is arrange and maximize your social freedom instead of coming up with excuses... Excuses Being trying to arrange yourselves through other means than social and sexual exposure. Maybe you need time. This post is mostly tow...
by Wifty
Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yet you still go your own way. It's like Being around bodybuilders Who do this from 10 years, they tell you and show you exactly what you need to do and how you do it, and you completely dismiss their advices. Matt, with Love. Really. I don't have Nothing against you but don't claim you want to chan...
by Wifty
Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You know I really got the comment from Dustin about AA PROGRAM not Being for everyone and too thought about whether or not if I was Being harsh and unfair towards Matt Who really made a great work going through and further. Really. However and that's my initial point whilst hitting on girls or doing...
by Wifty
Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Welcome. You seem to have a lot of attributs on your side to begin with. That's Nice yet not necessary when it comes to get laid. What you need to do is look good and talk to girls. A lot. Here on the website and GLL as well are a ton of articles about this. These are very supporting However what ma...