Search found 84 matches

Return

by Wifty
Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Whatever It Takes...

I've been where you're at that's it. Only that I was way more afraid than you are and I made it really hard for myself... It took me years to do what you are doing from 2 weeks. I know how easy it is and how quick it can be when you are decided to. You are doing the work and giving what you have so ...
by Wifty
Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Whatever It Takes...

Very good. Meet her again, she knows your intention and wants further. It's good for 2 reasons : You get more experience as you spend more time with women, look at this date as added experience. Second is if she likes you, she may simply want to feel better/reassured around you. And tell her with wo...
by Wifty
Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gorilla Mind Rush

I opened this thread on GLL around 2 years ago I think.

https://www.goodlookingloser.com/forums ... put-please
by Wifty
Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Should You Be Friends With Girls?

No, you're speaking is great. I personally generally prefer to read notes in 30 secs/1 minute instead of watching a video. Yours are generally short timed which is fine for me, but still. I'm currently more interested in getting to the point and read your notes, get your point so I can look at your ...
by Wifty
Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Should You Be Friends With Girls?

I believe about the getting laid theme what matters most is the boyfriend material/potential attitude. The fact she says yes/no doesn't matter to me. If we get along as persons that's what matters to me. Fact she's a girl doesn't interfere. However if you want to be around one girl and befriend her ...
by Wifty
Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I definitely want to go out with you again

Text her ask her how is she. That you'd like to meet her again. It does not matter really what you say. Send a few texts, if she doesn't respond next If she does tell her you want to see her again. She wants or not. No big deal, there are other girls and you should pursue them. Quick question : why ...
by Wifty
Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Don't stress too much d00m , Focus on maxing your looks and racking the numbers of girls you talk to. The fastest you "fail" the fastest you find out how to reach to your goals. It's great you pushed that far too. You mind sharing a few pics of you, to get the vibe. Because, imo, in your profile pic...
by Wifty
Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Oh yh lol.

Yes op you look GOOD !

Don't you worry about loosing girls and things like this.
Just talk to more girls. A LOT MORE. And you'll get laid sooner than you think
by Wifty
Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Change Your Environment!

I would add going on trips small or longer close or far away helps for this too.
by Wifty
Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Whatever It Takes...

And yet you'll meet other girls Who Will completely and utterly contradict what she said.

The best teacher is experience.

Keep racking in the numbers.
And congrats for the date and pushing this way.
by Wifty
Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Whatever It Takes...

You're going fast ! The kiss is not mandatory, touching as well but it's good you invest in that department. What matters most is taking the girl home, for now. Maybe they don't feel comfortable, maybe they judge themselves, maybe they act according "personal rules", maybe they are not dtf... Can't ...
by Wifty
Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Whatever It Takes...

Go for 10 girls a day. You can do this. Easy. Be kind and supportive to yourself. If you don't fulfill the 10 girls a day, be good to yourself and go at it again. 5 girls a day is smth you can do, go for 6 a day, then 7... Make it easy for yourself. Go out multiples times in the day. You can come ba...
by Wifty
Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Whatever It Takes...

And please, talk to girls as fast as you can as you leave the house and talk to 3 in a row. Even just asking them for the time, direction or simply complimenting her outfit. Condition yourself to get these out of the way as fast as possible. Doing 3 in a row elicits the feelings which you know... An...
by Wifty
Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:38 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I DISAGREE WITH ANDY

Radical wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:47 pm
Btw sub to my channel if you like me. And also if you dont.

Be nice to get over 10 subscribers
Done.

Only had to ask :) ;)
by Wifty
Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:19 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Whatever It Takes...

You're awesome !!

Try and set dates up asap with these 2 numbers you got.

And keep talking to girls ;)