Search found 244 matches

Return

by TimmyTurner
Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TimmyTurner - AA Log

Either this shot has gotten harder or I’m regressing. I can get up to and past 5 but doing all 10 in a day is still a struggle.

Back at it again tomorrow taking that 0.01% step forward until I’m done. Going to update the goal once I’ve finished “the slight edge” and Andy’s companion article.
by TimmyTurner
Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TimmyTurner - AA Log

Don’t know whether to say I’m struggling with day 5 or to accept what I’ve been able to do. Technically I completed the task of asking 5 then asking another 5 faster last week (split it out into two days), but, I have it in my head that it needs to be done in one day and I want to try get it all don...
by TimmyTurner
Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TimmyTurner - AA Log

Day 4 done. Moving on to day 5.
by TimmyTurner
Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TimmyTurner - AA Log

Day 4 - 3 women asked for the time in 30 minutes before the heavens opened and I had to go home (it was forecasted to only be light and only 20% chance lol). I listened to Andy's (KYIL) old day 2 video on GLL about giving yourself permission to interrupt and stop making excuses as to why you can't d...
by Aloofus
Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

First super nasty response!

So I've been using various OLD platforms for probably about 2 years now. Basically I pitched the final message in Andy's template, and she said she was looking for a connection. So I said no worries, wished her well, and that I believe in being upfront. I wasn't expecting to hear anything back but I...
by DNPTHC
Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:00 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Screening for DTF-ness in a socially acceptable way

@JamalHash123
I mean you’d have to post pictures of you and your tinder profile for us to get a better idea.

I’ve never had to use lines to screen them. My profile just automatically does that.
by Radical
Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If you want you can just avoid screening them on tinder and do it on the dates man You'll get fecked around more potentially but it's only one date at most I dont think you should be so hesitant about using Andy's basic line though. Calling someone sexy is hardly gonna ruin your reputation I dont un...
by l0vebone
Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This is why bar/club lays are unmatched imo. Way quicker too. Everyone knows why everyone else is there. In the streets too it can go really fast. Day and night Yep. Just deleted Tinder. Fuck that app man. I downloaded it, and in 2 days I had about 10 "likes," (whatever that yellow crap is when som...
by Sin Silver
Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Silver's Log

Day 9 - Smashed Time, Leave Time, Have you eaten at [nearby restaurant]?Leave Time, Have you eaten at [nearby restaurant]? Did you like it?Leave - Smashed So the purpose of this drill was as Chris says 'To Stick with it' once. I so I went around asking for restaurant locations and I'm glad to say I ...
by Radical
Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:55 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Be Wary of Dating Advice on the Internet (especially if they don't show proof)

That 'debate' is just mental masturbation Sin And none of that stuff in that list is necessary to get laid Andy wrote a good article about this https://killyourinnerloser.com/pickup-artists-are-theatrical-wizards/ A lot of guys that focus on game are doing that because they enjoy doing it that way. ...
by Radical
Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How attractive do you have to be?

Its a threshold thing

With some chicks its higher, others not so much

You will be surprised sometimes when very hot chicks have a low threshold and average chicks have ridiculous expectations
by Mav
Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:04 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

Didn't track my calories past three days but have an estimated ballpark idea. Kind of getting fed up with online "dating" and really just dating in general these days. I feel like I was born in the wrong time. Not really interested in sleeping around, especially with women who are with a lot of othe...
by Radical
Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

The best way to find meaningful connections is to date a ton of girls I wish there was a way you could switch the styles up because you are looking for something different but there isnt I will say though if you want higher quality and it to feel more rewarding to you then cold approach and social c...
by Mav
Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

The best way to find meaningful connections is to date a ton of girls I wish there was a way you could switch the styles up because you are looking for something different but there isnt I will say though if you want higher quality and it to feel more rewarding to you then cold approach and social ...
by Mav
Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

Wifty You're right. I need a mental transformation just as much as physical... regardless of my looks or whatever else I'm hung up on. Meeting up with all of these girls in the past two months has definitely been a huge boon for my mental state and has helped me shift into taking more action, while...