Search found 244 matches

Return

by AGF
Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:35 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy Hits 10,000 Views in a Day

@AGF: Already have an email list - I email them once a week with updates, etc. Have already used it to get some coaching (I've advertised special subscriber-only discounts, etc). I'm not getting 100s of email signups a month though, and I'm OK with the slow and steady growth. There's certain things...
by BouffeQ
Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Sounds like a great thread you guys are having, here I am. I, BouffeQ, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. French, but lived all my adult live abroad, currently on some touristy small European island. Some of the goals for 2020 by order of priority: -Go down to, and maintain 1...
by Mav
Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy Hits 10,000 Views in a Day

KillYourInnerLoser - Of course. I'd argue you helped even more than the psychologists I've been to. You've been to ground 0, they haven't. Ultimately, I realized psychologists were a waste of money for me in particular, even though society pushes it so hard. Like the Dr. Phil/Rogan podcast says, yo...
by AGF
Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:02 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tell us YOUR recommendations.

I have a list of at least 20 book recommendations but I believe that just throwing out recommendations without explaining them is useless, so I will post them one by one in this thread, whenever I feel like writing something. Here's the first one: Can't Hurt Me by David Goggins This book tells the s...
by Lithium
Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Hey everyone, I, Lithium, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. I'm 24, live in Germany and had a moment of clarity. I found this site in June through some posts of Andy on TRP. I can say that I do not fully share the negativity Andy has towards that subreddit, but I do agree th...
by Mav
Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:05 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

7/07 - Off day. Hung out with girl after work and dropped her back off at midnight. Barely had time for hair regimen. She's kind of crazy and very promiscuous on top of it. I want to just drop it... but has a decent body and I'm back to no other options for time being. Calories - 2600... Fucked, no ...
by Mav
Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

7/09 - 42 Sets

Shoulders - 30

Tri's - 12

Calories - 2,100
by Sin Silver
Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:44 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Looking for help getting back into cold approaches.

Because if you wait you are guaranteed to face the same challenge, only two months later. Facing other excuses, resistance, reasons to not do it fully then... It is fear, not logic. Go talk to girls right now. Even once a day, even just asking for time or direction. This is bang on. Thank you for t...
by Mav
Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:47 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

7/14 - 48 Sets

Pullups - 18
Chest - 30

Calories - 1,900
by BouffeQ
Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Times of day with the most girls

Am I the only one who is trying to go at the gym whenever there is the least people, no matter hot chicks or not? There is nothing that I hate more than waiting for a machine/bench/set of weights. Also, while watching some good ass is quite enjoyable, chicks tend to piss me off when they take a doze...
by Mark
Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:28 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Times of day with the most girls

It's all random. Just do whatever works for you. I've gone morning, afternoon, evening, late night, and you'll usually find a few girls working out on their own. I wouldn't base the time I work out on how many girls are there, unless I have a specific girl in mind I want to approach.
by terry_crews87
Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Slight Edge for overcoming "nice guy" behaviors

Have you ever thought about joining a boxing/mma/ bjj gym before? arcade_fireee That stuff makes a massive difference in how you feel about yourself. When you know you can stick up for yourself, and even mess someone up once you put some time in , you stop caring about what other people are thinking...
by DNPTHC
Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:39 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Slight Edge for overcoming "nice guy" behaviors

it sounds like a great way to learn how to throw a chick around and dominate her in the bedroom. The sport of powerlifting is good for this too. The stronger I've gotten, the more fun sex has become. You can literally just pick chicks up in the air while you're standing, and fuck them while you hol...
by dashedhopes
Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:24 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

Maintenance = The calories you eat that maintains your current weight. No calculator works. What they were saying is right, don't undereat or overeat cause you messed up one day. Get back and stay on track. Eating 600 calories for one day will definitely hinder your progress. 2000 calories is fine, ...
by Radical
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tinder template - can "not looking for anything super serious" scare off girls?

Yeah its designed to scare some girls off Its screening Theres two lines that screen in Andy's template. 1. Hey youre sexy 2. Im not looking for anything serious but.... The benefits are mostly that any girl that meets you after this won't mess you around and also that you are acting in a way that i...