Search found 244 matches

Return

by Mav
Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

8/22 - I fucked up. Went to the gym ready to do a double, to make up for one of my sick days. Went to the bathroom and ended up taking pics and a video to see how I looked. I was so digusted with how unattractive I am, that I walked right back out the door and went home. I'm a three at best... Have ...
by AuthenticMan
Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:46 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

First I apologize for my horrible English (I'm using translator) my first goal: to be fluent in English. I, AuthenticMan, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. My real name is André Delutti, I am Brazilian and live in Brazil. I discovered the site kind of unintentionally by GLL....
by Mav
Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

I appreciate that but I look like total shit (bad genetics) and it's debilitating... how are you supposed to improve this? A haircut and losing 10 more lbs isn't going to cut it...
by SIGMA_1234
Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:46 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:44 am
stop stressing about your face (which isn't even ugly by the way - you just have shit self-esteem).
I have to agree with Andy here. It's not even bad; don't worry about it. I can see that if you're smiling more, it will look MUCH better.
by dashedhopes
Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:14 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

If you had 10-20 lbs more of muscle. (which is going to take a while) You wouldn't feel that way. Trust me. Getting in shape and looking good, despite what your face looks like is going to be massively beneficial. People treat you better, they praise you, want to be you. People like you. You'll show...
by Mav
Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:17 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

8/27 - Chest - 15 Abs - 6 Treadmill - 90 Mins - 6.2 Miles Calories - 2,600 8/28 - Legs - 15 Back - 6 Treadmill - 80 Mins - 5.3 Miles Calories - 2,400 8/29 - Back - 9 Bi's - 15 Tri's - 15 Treadmill - 90 Mins - 6 Miles Calories - 1,900 Back on it and have mitigated damage in past three days, from miss...
by TwystNeko
Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TwystNeko's log

Progress! 197 lb. Had a brutal session with my PT on Monday - 300 lunges, 200 Hindu Squats, 100 crunches. He *wanted* 300 squats, 200 crunches, and 100 jump squats, but I was dead after the first 200 squats. It's taken me until today to actually be able to walk without pain. I kind of overdid it. Ha...
by realrandymarsh
Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How To Get Over the Thought of "Dirtying Girls By Fucking Her"

That point of view disturbs me. If you think a girl you had sex with gets dirty, don't have sex them. I think you have more important social issues. I think you should make some friends, get socialize with new people. Getting to know new people would open your mind in a healty way.
by Crisis_Overcomer
Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How To Get Over the Thought of "Dirtying Girls By Fucking Her"

All the time most of you guys spent replying and trying to rationalize decisions you already made on an emotional level....

...is time you could have spent working on yourself and finding answers via experience, not mental wanka-wanka-bation.
by Mav
Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

8/30 -

Went on date after work. Used this as an off day.

8/31 -

Legs - 12 Sets
Treadmill - 90 Mins - 5.8 Miles - 3i - 3.8s

Calories - 2,350
by Mav
Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

It was pretty good, we (2nd date) went out for drinks and ended up getting some food. At the restaurant for about two hours, walked her to her car, talked some more, hugged/kissed her goodbye. Nothing crazy, she's much more conservative type and wants to take it slower, which I'm cool with. She cont...
by Mav
Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:44 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

9/1 -

Abs - 6 Sets
Chest - 15

Treadmill - 93 Mins - 6 Miles - 3i - 3.8s

Calories - 2,400

At my lightest in the day, either in the morning or after work, I'm averaging 155 lbs and at my peak (after dinner, drinking water, etc) at 158-160lbs. Hoping to get these numbers down 3-4lbs by the 18th.
by Sin Silver
Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Handling arguments / fighting without fear

You have got to read 'No more Mr.Nice guy' by Robert A. Glover. As your symptoms sound just like the 'nice guy' that he tackles. From all of your examples, it sounds like your fear of loosing women or facing some kind of rejection is whats causing this behavior. Your trying to make sure shes happy, ...
by lacroix
Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:35 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Handling arguments / fighting without fear

Any tips on handling situations where you hurt the others' feelings or are afraid the other is upset with you? I've gotten out of two extremely unhealthy relationships. I don't think I've ever been in a healthy one. In both of them whenever I felt the other person was unhappy with me or upset with m...
by Mav
Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

9/2 - Skipped Walk - 40 Mins Ended up skipping gym. Forgot to bring my water bottle and none available at gym. Just went for a walk instead. Ate way too much and didn't even track, so I'm going to have to make up for that. Back at gym for treadmill, back, shoulders in a few hours. Pic of me at gym t...