Search found 9 matches

Return

by Excuses
Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

CRITIQUE MY PICS

Hey man. Numbers would make it easier to tell you. But ill try to describe. I really like the one pic where you're with girls and you have paint all over your face. Use it! The pic with the hot girl in red dress - would have been perfect, really perfect, if your hand wasnt on her shoulder but around...
by Lostcause
Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

CRITIQUE MY PICS

I like these:
#14 for a main photo, tho bnw feels a little artificial to me for a main photo.
#20 just so you can send girls dic.. I mean duck pics.
by MakingAComeback
Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Do you think the full-time PUA/hook up phase is worth it???

GREAT QUESTION. Great strategic thinking on you and I respect your long term focus here. This is great to see. So, let me chime in, as you're kind of where I was a while ago when I was encouraged by a friend to go 'all in' on biz, but was conflicted in myself, and then had a bunch of dudes from the ...
by pancakemouse
Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yes. I am doing this right now for one year, going out 6+ days a week both day and night. I am six weeks in and don't regret it. However, I will say that I'm much older than you and still found the time mid-career to do this. By the end I will have assembled enough knowledge that I can coast for the...
by MakingAComeback
Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yes. I am doing this right now for one year, going out 6+ days a week both day and night. I am six weeks in and don't regret it. However, I will say that I'm much older than you and still found the time mid-career to do this. By the end I will have assembled enough knowledge that I can coast for th...
by Holden
Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I started reading PUA stuff when I was 15. That decision led to me: hitting the gym going to a university far away from home to force myself to build social skills & not rely on high school friends take care of my appearance and style getting a part-time sales job as a student, going door-to-door pr...
by MakingAComeback
Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I think as humans we are built for connection. The most important thing to people on their deathbed is the relationships they have had, friends, family, the lot. People matter to us a lot. Belonging to the tribe. It's hard wired into us. Society can repress a lot, yes, family can, religion, the medi...
by colgate
Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

200%. There's no better psychologist or therapy that shoves deep psychological issues in your face and forces you to handle them immediately as introducing yourself to women with the intent of fucking them. I also sometimes feel immature for wanting this and not “taking my life seriously” in the car...
by pancakemouse
Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

a) I fear I just won't have time to pursue women and will have to dedicate all my time, energy, and focus to my business (debatable) b) I fear having my reputation smeared (debatable) c) I fear regretting not doing a full time PUA/hook up phase (unsure) The saving grace here, however, is if a) is w...