Search found 101 matches

Return

by Dewm
Tue May 03, 2022 10:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (NG Retained - Crisis of Connection Era Is Over)

Big bro did his thing with one @Rags2Bitches Boys encouraged me to keep shooting like 2 full days photog a month for couple of months Again me and Timmy know we gotta get on this We will MACWhatsApp Image 2022-05-03 at 17.23.14.jpeg I don't know if this is a tinder or gram worthy pic but its a WORT...
by Dewm
Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tips on 2nd account

Do you use tinder gold/premium on both of the accounts then? I guess thats the plan. Pay to play if you're a dude. I think in the younger bracket it's a little cheaper. Also been pretty busy with just the one account so adding a second account would be something I do when I feel like I'm approachin...
by Dewm
Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy's Log: Got questions you wanna ask GravyTrain?

Let's get a bit of competition up in this bitch - I might give you guys some "social drills" from time to time. First person to buy and wear this shirt while hitting on at least 5 (FIVE) girls (and show me photo/video proof) gets $50 plus you'll be immortalized as a legend in an article on my site....
by Dewm
Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:17 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Hello, new here but already implementing the absolutely solid advice in the tinder guide. It's helped me immensely already. I wanna get over my dry spell and just be able to fuck again. Feeling someone close to me is everything I want right now. I wanna treat my mind and body with respect and take c...
by Dewm
Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:00 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It finally happened

My super long ass dry spell has been broken. The last time I had sex was in May ish of 2019. I got busy with life and wasn't actively pursuing it. I got real close with a girl in December of 2019 but it was her first time so ultimarley I didn't wanna put any pressure on her. Then fucking covid hits ...
by Dewm
Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:57 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

2nd Dates

I don't have a ton of experience but the one i just hooked up with on our first date said "i'm just not ready to hookup yet." I followed it up with "ok, how about i cook you dinner for our second date?" This led to me coming over to her place, cooking and then us having sex. It's not perfect but it ...
by Dewm
Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Help rate my tinder pics and pic a new BDSM photo

I'm doing much better on tinder since I bought the DSLR camera. Still learning basics like good lighting and all that. I tried to take some sexy BDSM pics last night as I found the more open and vulnerable you are the better it works out. A lot of the pictures on my tinder are older ones and as I ta...
by Dewm
Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:29 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Help rate my tinder pics and pic a new BDSM photo

I'm doing much better on tinder since I bought the DSLR camera. Still learning basics like good lighting and all that. I tried to take some sexy BDSM pics last night as I found the more open and vulnerable you are the better it works out. A lot of the pictures on my tinder are older ones and as I t...
by Dewm
Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Toast's Tinder Thingy

Hey SF that’s my home lol I live in New York now. If you do live there I would say go to a few iconic spots for tourist trap photos like the Golden Gate Bridge, Lombard st., the mosaic tile steps on 16th street and just about any colorful mural in the mission to really make the photos pop. Keep up t...
by Dewm
Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:18 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Toast's Tinder Thingy

@Dewm When you were in SF did you do tinder? Would you agree it is as cut throat as everyone makes it out to seem? Thanks for the picture ideas. I was just at Crissy Fields trying to get a good pic but my camera battery died lol. It was tough but I had some success. Do hinge as well I got a couple ...
by Dewm
Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Outworking God's Plan: From Nothing To Something, My Relentless Path To Victory

I say make the move! Better to be broke in an awesome city than having to commute for social freedom. I moved to New York this last year and make almost less than half what I made last year in California. There's no turning back now that I live here. Do I need a better job? Yes. Do I regret any deci...
by Dewm
Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

MattsCrib doesn't want to hide himself

Hey buddy, Forgive me for jumping to the last page but I see where you are and just wanted to offer my two cents on a few things. You’re on the verge on homelessness as someone who literally was homeless and lived in my car for over a year and half - it’s not that bad. People say it’s their worst ni...
by Dewm
Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:02 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Increasing testosterone/sex drive

stop fapping.. studies show after 1 week the testosterone drops off so fap at least once a week. Otherwise ever else is right. Diet: google foods to increase testosterone but basically have a steak every once in a while. Exercise: lift heavy weights. Lifestyle: the sleeping is important, winning is...
by Dewm
Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Toast's Cold Approach / Japanese Log - Being forward got my dick sucked

Toast wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:54 am
She had to come back in cuz she forgot to put her shoes on lol.
haha idk why I think this is the funniest part of the story.
by Dewm
Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:44 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Toast's Cold Approach / Japanese Log - Being forward got my dick sucked

I wish we could have been friends when I was still in San Francisco. Keep killing it man!