Search found 17 matches

Return

by JamalHash123
Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:23 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Hey guys. I have quite a lot of lays, around 110, with about 95 of that being from online dating (mostly Tinder/Bumble/CMB), and the others from social circle (literally 1 girl from daygame, lol). I'm here because: 1. I'm a horny fuck that always wants hotter, younger, more....and with less time spe...
by dashedhopes
Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Only 2 matches per day with these Tinder pictures

Try this for now until you can get some more photos and improve your look. Use only Picture 1, 3, and 4 or picture 1,2 and 4. Next get some pics with friends, you're the only person in all these photos. Think candid, and don't wear those black ripped jeans, that belt or black t-shirt, they don't loo...
by terry_crews87
Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:50 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I havent had much success with tinder, so im not pretending like I know what im talking about, but dashedhopes I really like with what you said about stop trying to look like an instagram model , and look like a guy whos fun to be with. Maybe girls like these model shots? I dunno , im sure they are ...
by dashedhopes
Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:27 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If you're not a model, don't take model pictures. Because if it's not your job, then girls are going to know it was staged and you went out to take photos JUST for tinder. Model type pictures in my experience have NEVER worked for me. The candid ones where I just so happened to get a great photo doi...
by Radical
Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

At least one pic with friends wouldnt go amiss

Good base to work with from these but 0 variety
by JamalHash123
Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:17 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Pictures 3, 4, and 5 are the best. I would use those in that order. 1. I think these photos only work for guys with top 10% faces and unfortunately you're not one of them (don't worry, 90% of guys aren't either). Plus it doesn't show off your body which is your best feature. 2. Low quality/low resol...
by terry_crews87
Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:21 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dave93 well your good looking, and you can tell you work out so thats a massive plus. I like pic 2 even tho quality is not great. It is a visually appealing photo. I like the pose. Sorry if you were trying to be serious, but i think it looks great cuz you look like a guy taking the piss out of a mo...
by DNPTHC
Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:32 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You shouldn’t be the only one in your photos. Don’t try to be a model. Are you duck facing in your photos? A good template would be.... A photo of just you A photo of you doing something cool if you have a good physique show it off in this one A photo of you with friends A photos of you with hot gir...
by Radical
Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

@DNPTHC

That is basically the perfect template

Although I tend to go with an outdoorsy activity/travel photo as well
by dashedhopes
Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

In the GLL post you told me to buy ripped black jeans so that is what I did the next day. I dont get what is wrong with the black belt or the plain black V neck shirt either? Or do you just mean to not wear them all these clothing pieces together at once because it is too much black then? I'm sayin...
by king87
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dude, most of the advise about fashion here/gll outdated. I dont think your black tshirt is loose. Just a low quality one so it does not fit very well. I would not go tighter than that. If I were you, I would just visit one of the fast fashion brands like hm/zara/mango/tedbaker and buy some fashiona...
by Sin Silver
Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Girl asked if I had a girlfriend, how should I have respounded?

@Sin Silver these are the kinds of situations that stick with us. We always think, "what if?" But what you need to be thinking is "where is the next girl i'm going to try to fuck?" and go approach her. At the end of the day, as Chris from GLL says "do what you want." There was no right answer in th...
by dashedhopes
Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Youtube Tinder Profile Review (I'll review your photos)

Not sure if any of you would be interested, but my last tinder video on Youtube did pretty decent and I like making those videos. I would normally get these profiles off of reddit's tinder sub reddit but instead of just reviewing some random dudes profile that he might never see or actually use the ...
by Radical
Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

The best way to find meaningful connections is to date a ton of girls I wish there was a way you could switch the styles up because you are looking for something different but there isnt I will say though if you want higher quality and it to feel more rewarding to you then cold approach and social c...
by dashedhopes
Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New Video (analyzing random tinder profiles) Tristan's Hustle Log

Need to write this out so I don't forget and it just feels good to put this down in words. Moving out of my parents again this friday/saturday. I got in a massive fight with my mom, or she got in a fight with me. Basically told me to go fuck myself and started throwing shit at me. That was the final...