Search found 24 matches

Return

by Radical
Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Hi I am Greenranger, 19 years old as of now and theses are my goals for this year Lose my virginity Cut down to a lower bf then lean bulk Start some type of fitness business to help others with their body goals Hey dude, welcome You need to add the following to your post via edit ‘I, greenranger, c...
by dashedhopes
Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hypothetical Question

Ask her to come over for some wine and hangout.
by Brother_Tucker
Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hypothetical Question

This is even easier because you have tons of material you can talk about. You already have a connection and shared experiences. Consider this a good lead if she doesn't flake.
by jackBruh
Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Camera Selection

Second hand is always an option. It may be a few years older, but remember they still took good photos a few years ago
by Manganiello
Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Camera Selection

Maybe double check if the d3500 can be viewed on your phone.

by Manganiello
Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:55 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Camera Selection

I was just seeing how much an entry level DSLR is. That's really it. Not going to buy anythinf for another month or so. But I'd figure I'd start researching and getting familiar with it now.
by Manganiello
Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:32 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello's AA Program (Day 33b)

Day 33b (hospital) https://youtu.be/ShvzW2Heh5M Summary - Easier day, didn't find "I fell down" making the drill any harder - Took 3 hours to talk to 8 girls. - Which was more being a perfectionist than anything else. - 2 bad reactions, which was honestly kind of suprising given I'm complimenting p...
by Toast
Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:55 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Approach Anxiety

You just gotta make yourself approach even if your anxiety is skyrocketing. Like even if you're literally shaking and can barely talk. Don't worry about it or what she thinks about how nervous you are, just do it Great advice right here. You seem very outcome dependent. Try VERY HARD not to focus o...
by Manganiello
Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello - Sunday: 0/15 approaches + flake

have you gotten numb to rejections over time? Mostly. Theres two things I guess. 1. Anxiety about the approach 2 Feelings about the rejection Anxiety is mostly mute but it's still there for a few situations (pairs and groups, silent crowds). For the rejections. Pretty much nothing. It doesn't neces...
by play_time_is_over
Mon May 31, 2021 2:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Approach Anxiety

Going through the same thing, always easier with a person pushing you. Just got to learn to push yourself.

Try set mini challenges for yourself. (3 approaches in 5 mins) type of thing.
by Manganiello
Mon May 31, 2021 3:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Approach Anxiety

How do you guys overcome this, how do you guys hold yourself accountable Well some days will be bad days. But in general, for me being accountable to myself was pure necessity, like I'd have a bad day, and honeslty it felt like the entire day, (even if I did well in my calories or did good at work)...
by Gabi
Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tider pics help

Hey, most of the pics are not that "good", but definitely better that you used to have, so keep going, you are getting better at it can you guys recommend any other places I can take pictures or any other poses Litteraly any clean wall with good lighting. Imo, don't bother finding good location and ...
by dashedhopes
Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:02 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tider pics help

Cant see the pictures
by play_time_is_over
Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Approach Anxiety (Accountability)

So i pussied out on todays drills (day 12), and I want to keep this log as a way to hold my self accountable for the future Also tried to make up for not doing the drills today by trying to approach, but this shit is soo fucking hard just stepping out the door to approach women, my anxiety skyrocke...
by Manganiello
Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:09 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Approach Anxiety

I just call the girl cute. it's direct and to the point. No dancing around. It makes it extremely obvious that I'm hitting on them and going to try and do something with them (which is good). They can say yes or no. There's no maybe. Read: I totally disagree with your friend. Well my conversations a...