Search found 19 matches

Return

by benstrong26
Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:24 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tinder/Hinge Template

Not saying this particular girl would ever meet, but I thought you jumped to the number really fast. One point of the template is it allows you to share a little too so that there is a bit of rapport established. Honestly though it’s a crap shoot, it’s really common to get ghosted at that stage.
by Duke
Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:27 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tinder/Hinge Template

In my opinion you did nothing wrong here, the girl just wasn't available (as are most girls). Asking for the number right away is a good way to screen out the girls who are timewasters, which will be most of them. I always ask for the number on the 3rd message and no later than the 4th. If the girl'...
by SIGMA_1234
Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:07 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tinder/Hinge Template

How many girls have you talked with so far? So far I see you did nothing wrong, as I also do something very similar, and many girls don't respond to me at that point.
by Duke
Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:39 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Please critique my pics

These are pretty good photos to start with. My favorites are 2, 5, 6, & 7. With 5, the suit picture I would just whiten your teeth in the photo with photoshop since your smile is front and center. With 6, the one with the girl is just not ideal because it does not make you look tall. I'm 5'6 so I do...
by tinder-matrix
Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Please critique my pics

You give a vibe of good guy who can only buy a girl dinner or talk to her. You need to lose lot of fat. Marathon pic doesn't really tell it's you or someone else. Pic with girl is good but again gives a friendly vibe. As you should be targeting a fuck boy / flirty vibe. Also saw your another post on...
by Lostcause
Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tinder/Hinge Template

I prefer to set up the date, then ask for the number, only then do a smalltalk if any.
I dont think it really matters tho, girls ghosting when asked for a number is just normal.
by dashedhopes
Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Please critique my pics

#1 and #7 are the best. Good time on the marathon by the way, that's pretty good. Wouldn't use any of the others to be honest. They look way too staged. People in the background is good to have (blurred out of course, with aperture set at 1-3 it would blur out the background) Social setting (park, B...
by dashedhopes
Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Please critique my pics

I need to start carrying my camera around with me so I can get those more natural pics. Spot on man. Even if you don't have your camera and just your phone, just take the picture if it's sick. Ask people to take it. My best pictures were at the most random times where a random person was around and...
by JamalHash123
Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:22 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tinder/Hinge Template

You invested way more in the conversation than she did But that's not bad thing. I don't think you talked too much. She just talked too little AKA she wasn't interested. There wasn't anything u could've done differently. it was all on her. Just keep trying your current approach on 20 other matches. ...
by Brother_Tucker
Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

2nd Dates

So for me, I'm using second dates a lot since my logistics are not good (I'm waiting for my ex to move out, but thats a whole thing) anything thats going to happen has to happen at the girls place. Pitching their place first has come up with a too fast flag everytime, so I go for a walk and a chat t...
by Dewm
Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:57 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

2nd Dates

I don't have a ton of experience but the one i just hooked up with on our first date said "i'm just not ready to hookup yet." I followed it up with "ok, how about i cook you dinner for our second date?" This led to me coming over to her place, cooking and then us having sex. It's not perfect but it ...
by l0vebone
Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:44 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

2nd Dates

do the same thing you did the first time?

in my experience though, if you dont smash on the first date, and she doesn't hit you up first for the second date, you will not be getting laid.
by Thebastard
Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

2nd Dates

Blackdragon recommends not kissing on the first date so that she doesn't feel 'obligated' to have sex on the 2nd date (even if she wants to). I personally didn't notice any difference statistically. If she says no then just agree to meet in a public place and try to bounce her back to yours. If she ...
by Excuses
Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

2nd Dates

Read this. https://killyourinnerloser.com/tinder-guide-4/#214-3rd-dates-if-you-didnt-bang-on-the-first-date For me this looks like she's a timewaster. Waiting for sex is never worth it. I'd try one last time and meet her near your place or her place, have a short walk and then invite her to your pla...
by Ed_
Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:09 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ed's Tinder Pics - New "Pagan" Photo

To improve the lack of "edge" with my photos, I’m planning on doing a photo shoot with a girl. I found this photo on Instagram that I want to recreate. The guy’s expression is a little dopy and I don’t like his outfit, but I love the framing and how the girl looks hot, edgy, and super into him. joe_...