Search found 37 matches

Return

by Reservoir
Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gabi's log

Gabi Welcome, fellow french guy here! I'm in Paris, where do you live? Just so you know the covid situation is absolutely not a barrier to getting laid, to me it's a blessing: I can go straight to a girl's place or have her come straight to mine. Very convenient. You clearly have some potential, yo...
by SIGMA_1234
Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:33 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gabi's log

YOOOO is that a 3D printer??? That is soo siickkk. Is that the Creality Ender 3?? I want one so bad!

By the way, your looks have potential. Welcome.
by enjoyablehat
Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:56 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gabi's log

Nice pics man - agreed with the other guys definitely seem to have potential. I don't really know shit but I guess some more variety/scenery in the pictures?
by JamalHash123
Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:33 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gabi's log

Handsome but need to bulk up. 1 and 5 are best.
by MakingAComeback
Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:07 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TheComebackKid: Transformation At Last

Hey mate, happy to see you here, working on yourself ! You really did a lot on your past, i'm fucking impressed, it's unfortunate you didn't get the results you wanted but keep it up ! if you haven't done it yet, check out Andy's tinder guide, and listen/read/watch his postcast/articles/yt videos, ...
by FerWhitmore7733
Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My first date ever!

Well guys, I'm fucking happy. My first date! And it was better than expected. I matched on tinder with this cute girl, a few years older than me and really beautiful. We chatted for a short period and then I made the move: I invited her to have a drink. A lot of things I still can not believe, happe...
by Ed_
Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ed's Tinder Pics - Finished edgy photoshoot with a girl model!

I've been doing a few more photo shoots with models, so I have some updates on that coming soon. But first a big update: After struggling with the AA program in 2019-2020, and ultimately taking a break during COVID-19, I re-started approaching in the past few weeks. I've doing "warm up drills" of ju...
by Manganiello
Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manga 🇰🇷: October Update

:x Progress / Journey Log Table of Contents: AA Program...................................... Jan 2021 (https://killyourinnerloser.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40&start=6) Cold Approaching........................... Jun 2021 ( https://killyourinnerloser.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40&start=22...
by Ed_
Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ed's Tinder and Stuff - More Photoshoots with Models

Good things come in threes Lay #1 - Friday afternoon Matched with a girl at 10AM on Tinder. She said she was off work that day and I had off that afternoon for the Easter holiday. I offered to meet up for a hike that afternoon. After a 45 minute hike, we grabbed lunch at a place across the street fr...
by limajuliethotel
Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Liam's Log

Seeing as this is my first log post I'm going to have to project backwards about a week to when I found GLL and started working on Tinder. 4/4 - 4/10 Re-downloaded Tinder, Bumble, Hinge. I haven't been taking pictures of myself so I had a selfie, a pic from a house party with my friends, and a mirro...
by Ed_
Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ed's Tinder and Stuff -Declaring victory over AA

Merging updates to my 365 project for gym progress here . It’s been six months since I started this effort. I’ve been cutting pretty consistently the past few months, but my strength has improved for the most part on every lift. I’ve also avoided any major injuries and I’m happy with my workout pla...
by Master
Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master Tinder Log - lay#12 4f10 Chinese girl + insane BDSM sex with #2

Sup yall thanks again for the continuous support, this community is fucking awesome, always just constructive criticisms and words of encouragements just keep crushing it 💪 I got a good one for yall today! I've been on Tinder since Friday the 4th (last week) and before last night I went on 1 date (t...
by CainGettingLaid
Mon May 17, 2021 5:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Looking for honest feedback on my style

Update 1: Thanks for the feedback Gabi , play_time_is_over , Vice , Toast . I'll try to put all those into action. First thing I did was to order some cheap necklaces for a total of 20 bucks. They arrived today. I'm gonna experiment with those and force myself to wear them until it feels natural.
by Master
Sun May 23, 2021 10:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master - Hospitalised for training too hard. Rhabdomyolosis my experience so far.

Sup guys today is Sunday and this is usualy the day where I post my training results, weight loss progression and photos but this week and the next couple of weeks might be different... Last weekend I went to a friend home to relax and have fun. I had not seen them for a whole year, so I kind of put...
by LanternHead
Mon May 24, 2021 11:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

[Tinder Feedback] Where to take this?

Hey Gabi, sincerely, thank you for your input. Really, I agree with you, most of these pictures are trash. I don't think there's a single one without any of the big no-nos (and all of them are poor quality) but every little bit of advice saves me some trial-and-error. Looking over Ben Seda's account...