Search found 169 matches

Return

by Adam
Mon May 02, 2022 11:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Adam's Action Log

Short update: I moved out of my apartment this weekend. I'm currently staying at my parents house. Mother's day is next Sunday so I'll stay here until then. While I'm here, I've started working through the Jordan Peterson Future Authoring program. It's similar to other goal setting tools I've seen, ...
by Adam
Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:14 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Adam's Action Log

Made my decision this week. I'm moving to Raleigh at the start of May. Philadelphia reinstituted their mask mandate. SMH. Not dealing with that again. They'll probably lift it again soon, but I don't want to live in a place where I'm just savoring brief bouts of freedom and wondering when the boot w...
by Adam
Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello's AA Program

Feeling behind everyone? When I see what you're doing I'm thinking you're far ahead in terms of social freedom and I find myself questioning if I'd have the grit to do the same. I had a go at the AA program last year up until day 10, and by comparison, getting fit or taking photos for tinder is a w...
by Adam
Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Adam's Log (Lose Fat, Have Adventures)

Smaller goals for the month:
  • Refill my teeth-whitening solution from the dentist.
  • Kill the wart that popped up on my finger and top of my foot. Probably from Jiu-Jitsu.
  • Renew Driver's License
  • At least one date from online this month
by Adam
Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

MattsCrib doesn't want to hide himself

- Go on a date(?) - like I said, I don't know if people do it even? It seems like girls want to fuck "bad boys" that they meet as fast as they can and don't give me that "not all girls are like that" bullshit. Only guys who are either 1) fuckboys or 2) guys who have good girlfriends, whose girlfrie...
by Adam
Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

"I, Adam, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously." I'm 33 and live on the east coast of the US. Goals for the next year or so: - Lose fat. Get down to a 31 inch waist. Currently at 33.5 inches. - Put on Muscle - Have more adventures - Get good with girls (what that means quantitat...
by Adam
Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello's AA Program

Dude, I just want to say good for you going through that Approach Anxiety program. From what you described, it seems like it hits on every one of my social nightmares. I'm hoping to go through it myself once I complete some higher-priority goals. It's one of those things I'm afraid of, so I should d...
by Adam
Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Last week I just ate low carb and did not track calories. That's worked for me in the past when losing weight, but my weight actually went up a pound last week. Probably just water/glycogen, but nonetheless I'll track calories going forward.
by Adam
Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Current Physique Pics
by Adam
Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Adam's Self-Improvement Log

What's up, guys. I'm Adam. I'm 33 and live on the US East Coast. I'm new to the forums. I stumbled across Andy's site through twitter and liked what I read. Particularly the goal-setting article that builds off The Slight Edge. I read that book a few years ago and liked it. I re-read it recently aft...
by Adam
Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Last night I booked a snowboarding lesson for this Friday. My Brother and his Girlfriend are going to go skiing as well so I'll hang with them between runs.
by Adam
Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello's AA Program

Great Job on the approaches, man. 1400 calories sounds really low to me. Do you find that you still have energy when eating that little food each day?
by Adam
Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I went snowboarding for the first time yesterday. I fell on my ass a ton, as expected, but had a blast anyway. Some of my muscle-memory from skiing transferred over to snowboarding. At the end of four hours, I graduated from the bunny hill to the easiest of the real trails. Fell four times going dow...
by Adam
Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I think I'll post in this topic a bit more often going forward. I was just posting when I had an update toward a goal, but I suspect posting more often in here will keep my enthusiasm for meeting my goals high. My weight is still hovering between 173 and 175. I've kept my daily calories under 2000 e...
by Adam
Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:20 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

5 days to goal deadline (172.0 lbs) 174.0 lbs this morning. My average calories for the past week was 2055. Assuming that I measured them correctly. I will drop them to 1800 this week and do some more walking. I wasn't measuring my walking, but I've got a fitbit and will measure steps going forward....