Search found 21 matches

Return

by Manganiello
Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What to do When You Feel Hopeless and Helpless

So true. If you want to meet the devil have white space on your schedule.

Grit is the better book, it's a thorough study on the biggest predictor of success.
by Rufus
Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:58 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by AGF
Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:17 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I, AGF, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. About me: - joined GLL in November 2018 after whiteknightrises recommended it. I was aware of GLL long before that though - started a log about making money online (https://www.goodlookingloser.com/forums/members-only/142680-10k-mon...
by AGF
Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:46 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by SIGMA_1234
Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:22 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by dashedhopes
Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:47 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tristan's Hustle Thread (Youtube/Business)

Oh 100%. I don't look at others to make myself feel bad. I'll get there eventually, I'm just trying to figure out what is he doing that I can replicate. Obviously not copy his content, but there's either something he did that boosted him higher. I'm going to be on the main page of a website so that ...
by dashedhopes
Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tristan's Hustle Thread (Youtube/Business)

Yea dude. It's kind of annoying. I'm trying to sleep and boom, idea. Pulls out phone and writes it down. (this shit fucking encompasses my life but that's a good problem to have) means passion and dedication. I have a few ideas that I am going to roll with, soon. I have a whiteboard to write things ...
by Logan123
Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

First date in over a year

I just went on a date for the first time in ages, had a couple mess ups like i didn't set a location so she did, (hey we are learning) and i THINK it went well, got coffee. Walked around, ended up getting food. Made sure to force myself to hold her hand a lot. Eventually walked her to her car and go...
by Aloofus
Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Teeth Whitening??

It shouldn't have caused a cavity, it might have just been that you got one around the same time you used that. Is there a better substance that you've found?? Shit feels like it's eating away at the tooth. Is peroxide completely harmless, like, if I used it daily would I fuck anything up? Does it ...
by SIGMA_1234
Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:46 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Self Improvement Toolbox

Good lord I am so happy people like @AGF and @GravyTrain exist in this forum.

You both inspire me to strive to be better while pussy is off the table for the next few months for me.
by Slay
Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

First Tattoo

Been thinking about getting a full sleeve for awhile now and I should have the funds available in the next 3 months.
For those with tattoos:
1) Should I start small then go for a sleeve?
2) Has it hurt employment chances of any sort?

Open to any other tattoo advice you may have.
by DNPTHC
Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New Video (analyzing random tinder profiles) Tristan's Hustle Log

dashedhopes Hey as someone who’s previously built a large YouTube following. https://www.youtube.com/user/iygisi (I had to delete all my content because I got in trouble with school that’s a long story.) You need to ask yourself a few questions with your videos. What direction and audience am I goi...
by Logan123
Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Skin care

Recently acne has been getting worse, idk if it's just me but there's so many things saying different things i'm not sure what to listen to, anyone got any reccomendations?
by Radical
Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Radical writes: This dude has no proof and is the WORST guy to believe currently on the internet about getting laid…...

Im talking about YOU. Yourself. Yeah you. Ya loveable newbie dickhead. You shouldn't believe YOUR OWN ideas and theories that you have! Unless you have proof. And I don’t mean a social science study. I mean proof gathered while taking action via practical - often obvious - steps towards your goals. ...
by Wifty
Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Girl asked if I had a girlfriend, how should I have respounded?

You rationalize a lot. And do not take yourself seriously. I understand because I had similar. Your beliefs are truly messed up. It's no "bad luck". Fact you reject girls Imo is you trying not to get hurt emotionally when other girls may indeed reject you. Now i may be wrong. But I believe that if y...