Search found 10 matches

Return

by Luniac
Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:33 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Bit torn between posting here vs GLL forums, but i can at least do the intro lol I, luniac, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. About Me Joined GLL in 2013 and was making progress in AA program, but took like a 6 year break like a fool to "focus" on business, still not rich bu...
by Luniac
Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:48 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How the Hell Do You Trim Your Pubes??

I just use the pop out trimmer on my philips shaver, sometimes i cut myself a little lol but mostly its cool. i always miss some hairs but whatever.
by Luniac
Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:12 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thinking of omitting “im not looking for anything super serious” here’s why

I KNOW it’s a screening line. With that said, it seems some girls are looking for a “romantic date” type experience or at least the “uncertainty” of whether the encounter will lead to something more even though they know you really just probably wanna hook up and not interested in a relationship. Sa...
by Luniac
Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gone through a break up after 2.5 years, gettin back to online dating, please give pic feedback.

So originally I had only 3 pics and I got some decent lays from them, 2 legit hotties out of like 11 lays. As insane as it sounds I got my hottest lays on hinge where it’s mandatory to use 6 pics so I added 3 more cute pics of my cat and it still got me the really hot lays! Guess those 2 pics of me...
by Luniac
Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:25 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

luniacs tinder photo log

Also had 3 hookups in the last 2 months or so of getting back into it. First one was so last moment, I was chillin on discord with some friends at 10pm with no plans at all, my ex was on a date and I was feelin a bit down thinkin shell finally hook up with this new guy cause it’s been like 5+ dates ...
by Luniac
Wed May 24, 2023 4:35 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Best Mentality for Dealing With Flakes and Ghosts

Lol now a day later I’m like why did I spend all that energy writing all that, just goes to show how our “state” affects us.
by Luniac
Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What Jeans Do You Recommend?

Looking for a solid, comfortable jean brand to switch to. Have solely used Levi's because they look decent and are comfortable but I'm tired of them. The sizing is so inconsistent... I just ordered two 511's - both 30/29 slim jeans and one is two inches longer than the other somehow. What's the poi...
by Luniac
Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

7500+ Words on How to Develop Your Archetype (With Bman as the Example)

Not to take away from all the trouble you went through writing this^ post... But it's overthinking. Anything below 50 lays just focus on getting more girls. I wish more people explicitly told men this. This forum is full of guys who barely cracked 20 lays who are spending all their time thinking ab...
by Luniac
Sat Jun 10, 2023 4:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

luniacs tinder photo log

Ok so hinge DOES have default age range if you set 24 it makes it 21-29 so glad I made a new one.

OkCupid, plenty of fish, coffe and bagel don’t have a range
by Luniac
Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What are some height increasing shoes that look like White Adidas Stan Smiths

Ok boys after countless hours of research i think i may have found the best solution for height increasing shoes! So theres this Italian brand of elevator shoes called https://donsfootwear.com/ They have some shoes using what they call "Midsole Technology" Here's copy and paste describing it: "At Do...