Jump to forum
Jump to topic

luniacs tinder photo log

Yeah you can lol
by MILFandCookies
Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gone through a break up after 2.5 years, gettin back to online dating, please give pic feedback.

So originally I had only 3 pics and I got some decent lays from them, 2 legit hotties out of like 11 lays. As insane as it sounds I got my hottest lays on hinge where it’s mandatory to use 6 pics so I added 3 more cute pics of my cat and it still got me the really hot lays! Guess those 2 pics of me...
by kratjeuh
Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:33 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gone through a break up after 2.5 years, gettin back to online dating, please give pic feedback.

Your first pic hard carries your profile. I think you’re fat above average looking and you can crush it with the right pics. Try implementing your ideas with social settings. Street style —> urban bar Fancier dressed —> rooftop bar Just to give some examples. You will have a good profile with only p...
by Squilliam
Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yeah I wouldn't trust photofeeler too much. My main got 8+ on photofeeler (40 votes) despite the fact that I've gotten feedback from Pancake & MilfNcookies saying it's a pretty mediocre photo. You have tons of potential, just need to get better photos.
by MILFandCookies
Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

@MILFandCookies Ok I read it and see what you mean lol That’s tough I’m like wondering right how I could possibly make nicer photos like that myself without looking posed. I was gonna ask if maybe this photo is ok but I see that it’s probably too posed, no background separation, but on a positive l...
by MILFandCookies
Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Luniac wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:41 am
lol i tried some free ones, one of them seems not too bad lol

v3.PNGv2.PNGv1.PNG
The blur looks a little off tbh. I've got photoshop, it only takes a few moments for me I'll try it. Just dm me the file
by AskTheDom
Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:56 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The blur looks a little off tbh. I've got photoshop, it only takes a few moments for me I'll try it. Just dm me the file its the weirdest thing but i cannot private message a .jpg image on my iphone or on my PC, won't allow that attachment. Weird. Upload the photon we transfer and send the link to ...
by MILFandCookies
Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Luniac wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:58 am
Upload the phot on we transfer and send the link to him in the DM

I imagine Joe wants only hi res stuff 🥰
I survive on pixels. Feed me.
by Sparkles
Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:52 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Damn dude, you gonna kill it with that shirtless boxing photo. As others have said, your physique & fashion sense is great, the main issue is photo quality. IMO you could improve your looks a little by: - Better haircut (skin fade) - Grow a beard if you can (try minoxidil if you can't) - More mascul...
by Squilliam
Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thinking of omitting “im not looking for anything super serious” here’s why

Yep, I agree. Girls like plausible deniability when it comes to sex. Plus, in my case, I'm not opposed to something serious, I'm just not going to agree to that unless I really really like her.

I think screening/sexualization is better when done subtly.
by Akilles7
Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What are some height increasing shoes that look like White Adidas Stan Smiths

From my experience,
Sneakers: CDG Converse, Air Jordans
Boots: Cole Haan, Doc Martens

I've mulled over getting the Conzuri shoes that are advertised on Insta, but have yet to follow through.

I wear inserts almost all the time. Their level of comfort depends on the type of shoe you are wearing.
by Squilliam
Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:48 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tbh, if you're 5'10", I think this is unnecessary.

I found this with a quick google search. Seems kind of expensive but these do look quite similar to Stan Smith's:
https://www.mariobertulli.com/en/leisur ... -white-24-
by komeback_kile
Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I don't have a good suggestion man, but damn if you're only 2 inches from 6 feet, then what's the problem? You're already taller than average, and you look good. Give yourself some credit I suppose -- ain't nothing wrong with where you're at. Hopefully someone else has a more direct answer with what...
by komeback_kile
Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Luniac wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 3:25 am
if its as easy as puttin on a pair of shoes than why not i say
Fair enough; let us know which ones you go with. I always like new shoe recommendations