Search found 8 matches

Return

by dashedhopes
Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:28 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rate my Pics

Wouldn't use any of those pictures though tbh. Your body is good. But avoid making the pictures look like you took it specifically for tinder. Being on a beach with your shirt off is a go to. Find a way you can show off your physique without making it seem like you're doing it. Cause all of the phys...
by dashedhopes
Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rate my Pics

Hair looks good man. Test it out.

Try like 3 different styles and see which works best.
by dashedhopes
Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rate my Pics

I feel like the hair cut would be a great move as well. However, I don't think it's 100% necessary. You could go for a style like this 160156f86c5c13601539f5c5b136d0f5.jpg maxresdefault.jpg But keeping it loose and wild definitely isn't good. It just looks unkept and lazy if I'm being honest. Check ...
by tdoggw
Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rate my Pics

JamalHash123 wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:58 pm
Good potential. Gut says need to get a shorter haircut (fade) to maximize appeal to women
Agreed. Get it cut that is shorter and get a mid or short fade. You'll be ballin bro.
by JamalHash123
Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rate my Pics

Good potential. Gut says need to get a shorter haircut (fade) to maximize appeal to women
by jackBruh
Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rate my Pics

Can't see the pics bro
by jackBruh
Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:30 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rate my Pics

First one is the best imo. Regarding hair, I reckon it's fine if you keep it as long as it suits your vibe. In your first set of photos it just seemed kind of messy and unkempt, but if it looks tidy then I reckon it'd be fine. Some girls LOVE longer hair
by pancakemouse
Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:56 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rate my Pics

It's insane how much you look like one of my wings here in NYC who is one of the top slayers in town. If you ever come to Brooklyn, you would kill it there. So, I think your main issue is that your photos make you look like a quirky/nice guy, when by your archetype, girls are expecting you to be a f...