Search found more than 2023 matches

Return

by MakingAComeback
Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:44 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness: Time To Delete My Log...?

Hi all, I am here because I am serious about change. This has been a long road, but I am ready to dive in and change the direction of my life. I'm 29, from the UK, and work as a Programmes & Projects Manager. I've had a decent career so far and have developed a great deal. I have a range of hobbies ...
by MakingAComeback
Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:34 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

SCOTTY'S SECTION: The Progress Journal Of A Living Legend - Scotty of GLL

Ravi you seem like you’re in great shape man I would love to have a guy like you a part of the program coming up. It’s going to be a strong brotherhood and will be able to be with each other in person on a continual basis daily. I’ll be bringing in bodybuilders people like Chris for business fashio...
by MakingAComeback
Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:22 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice Log- airbnb is eye opening on woman attitude

Great post from THE MOGGER @september
by MakingAComeback
Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:07 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TheComebackKid: Transformation At Last

Hey mate, happy to see you here, working on yourself ! You really did a lot on your past, i'm fucking impressed, it's unfortunate you didn't get the results you wanted but keep it up ! if you haven't done it yet, check out Andy's tinder guide, and listen/read/watch his postcast/articles/yt videos, ...
by MakingAComeback
Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:11 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Hi guys. Great to be here. I'm 29 and from the UK. I, TheComebackKid, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. Goals: -Weight Loss: To lose 48lbs. I'm 6 ft 5 and 248.4lbs, and want to get to 200lbs. I will be following a diet and continuing to exercise 6 times p/w (bodyweight train...
by MakingAComeback
Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

48lbs is absolutely doable in a year; I lost 77lbs in about 9 or 10 months. Make this your MAIN focus. And while you're doing it, work on your style, practice taking photos and getting better at it, etc - plenty of time to lose fat AND improve the other fundamentals. Cheers Andy lad, greatly apprec...
by MakingAComeback
Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jesus Christ man, lots of respect for your persistence. You make all of us who have complained about cold approach's lack of results sound like lil bitches. I'll suggest listening to the podcasts @KillYourInnerLoser does with his girlfriend. You'll discover a new side of women that will breath New ...
by MakingAComeback
Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Appreciate the offer of a donation, but I'd like you to get something back for your money. Join my Patreon if you want - $5 at the lowest tier - and you'll get all my podcasts weeks before everyone else. Higher tiers get you more cool shit, like exclusive content I don't post anywhere else, free co...
by MakingAComeback
Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

48lbs is absolutely doable in a year; I lost 77lbs in about 9 or 10 months. Make this your MAIN focus. I did the same thing last year. Not as fast as Andy. But I dropped about 40 lbs in a year. 100% worth it. The attention you get from changing your looks and style makes the struggle worth it. WOW,...
by MakingAComeback
Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

MORNING WEIGHT: 244.4lbs (1) Weight Loss: (A) Maintain calorie deficit: 1800klcal consumed (DONE) (B) Exercise: 30 min jog done. 30min core work and stretching done. (DONE) (C) Health: All habits done, watched sunrise, practiced 10min earthing first thing, wore day-time blue blockers, and shortly ab...
by MakingAComeback
Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If your struggles are as real as you've written - I'm so sorry. Damn. How is it POSSIBLE to get 2000 rejections? Other guys here: what the hell are guys like him doing wrong????? I've literally seen way smaller, uglier guys getting laid. I've seen antisocial guys get laid. I just... Don't get it. H...
by MakingAComeback
Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (BODY PROG UPDATES)

THE IRON WILL PROJECT: WEEK 15 (MON 27/03/2023) ACTIONS (1) MONEY -Content: Edit & Upload 1 Long Form & 5 Shorts -Content: Write & Schedule 15 FB posts (for the week) -Networking process: 2hr activity & adding, 1hr relationship building, 1hr new biz dev -Lead Magnet development (2) MUSCLES: -Stretc...
by MakingAComeback
Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How I Beat Depression & Learned to be an Optimist (& How You Can Too)

Working from home. listening to the whole thing.

You knocked it out the park with this one, amazing stuff, great storytelling.
by MakingAComeback
Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Morning Weight: 244.4lbs (bit of fluctuation. standard stuff) Work was good! After work, studied a new management certification for 2 hours, played guitar which felt really good and cathartic today, wrote, and read. Working from home, and was able to listen to all of KillYourInnerLoser 's last YouTu...
by MakingAComeback
Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Outworking God's Plan: From Nothing To Something, My Relentless Path To Victory

THUR 28/10/2021 ACTION POINTS (1) Cold Approach: 1.5hrs (DONE, 0/1 in 1hr - yes, I did an approach today!!) (2) OLD: 1hr – 1 Boost, Swipe 100 profiles on Tinder and Bumble, and Like 300 Profiles on Hinge (DONE) (3) Work: 4 Hrs Remote Work (DONE) (4) Gym: Upper (DONE) (5) Life Admin: Pack for Brighto...