Search found more than 1962 matches

Return

by MakingAComeback
Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:59 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice log. Example tinder conversations

I will add one more thing........... This is more of a spiritual post, though you may not agree, I personally do believe in God and seek strength in my own journey The Universe WILL Test Your Commitment As you grow, and find ways to obtain what you seek, the Universe, or God, whichever you prefer, w...
by MakingAComeback
Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:22 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (LAY #16)

GRATITUDE POST Thank you brothers for the posts and love. Truly value you, all of you. Like I said, I won't make any rash decisions, I will keep dating, I want to push biz HARDCORE, but I will keep dating in the background. Now bros, LETS WORK AND SUCEED Today putting in my 12hrs of work in biz, I h...
by MakingAComeback
Tue May 03, 2022 5:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (NG Retained - Crisis of Connection Era Is Over)

Big bro did his thing with one

@Rags2Bitches

Boys encouraged me to keep shooting like 2 full days photog a month for couple of months

Again me and Timmy know we gotta get on this

We will

MAC
WhatsApp Image 2022-05-03 at 17.23.14.jpeg
by MakingAComeback
Sun May 01, 2022 12:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (NG Retained - Crisis of Connection Era Is Over)

THE CRISIS OF CONNECTION DRAWS TO A CLOSE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5IvyeAeEOM The kid working 8 days a week SUNDAY: accountability calls 3-4hrs Reflection & self development Had Nerd Girl run over at 10pm Friday, she finished work, went for drinks with her work lot, and wanted some lovin She...
by MakingAComeback
Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

SCOTTY'S SECTION: The Progress Journal Of A Living Legend - Scotty of GLL

LETS GO KING SCOTTY

Jack is a great student, he's my client and is a future slayer.

Tries his best, listens, and executes.

He'll do great things and your help is going to be a life changer for him.

Ravi
by MakingAComeback
Mon May 02, 2022 5:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

looking for an accountability partner

Whats up man! Now that ramadan is finished i will start cutting to see if i can have abs, i will go even lower compared to the last time and it will be an aggressive cut, not slow like the last time I'm treating my depression and trying to stay positive, i am not sure my goals are realitic, i like ...
by MakingAComeback
Mon May 02, 2022 5:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rottweilers' Log

LETS WORK

MAC
by MakingAComeback
Tue May 03, 2022 7:24 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This is one of the most inspirational stories I have read in the long time. Many people, especially in mainstream media, who "made it" are really playing it cool and wont reveal how much work and suffering they put into it. At least thats my perception. I was always a fan of underground hero story ...
by MakingAComeback
Mon May 02, 2022 6:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

We even got Andy posting man haha I'm stoked That is such a sick article I love that one, I have read it prolly 20x I will do a proper check in but today was solid Worked out (ATG Zero) Dermapen Core work Cold Approach - 3 apps, was fun AF with Turner. I haven't approached in a week but still had a ...
by MakingAComeback
Mon May 02, 2022 9:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Loads of grinding on online man today was a hustle but got 2 numbers The crazy Bosnian Vegan chick who walked 5 miles to my house and made out with me the second I opened the door messaged me telling me she wants my dick on the 31st of this month lol OK....she is nuts, I won't want her for a threeso...
by MakingAComeback
Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (KEEP GRINDING BROS)

MAC CHECKING IN: I am fucking tired, worked hard all day, I have to go to bed now man. SPENT. Fasted today! Gotta get myself on point, photoshoot on the 24th. High Priority Task done today: -Client work -Client calls -FB post scheduling: Wrote and scheduled 3 FB posts a day (7 days a week) for a wee...
by MakingAComeback
Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (TUSHAR MAXXING)

THE IRON WILL PROJECT: THE CRUCIBLE OF GREATNESS WEEK 16 SAT 08/04/2023 STR8 OUT HUSTLE Summary of the day: -Sunrise -Stretching & Movement (ATG - Ben Patrick) -60m cardio outdoors listening to 2010 trance (zyzz era lol) -Gym: Accessory Workout (5th workout this week, took it SUPER light, 3 x 15-20,...
by MakingAComeback
Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (KEEP GRINDING BROS)

VLOGS OF THE JOURNEY: True Life Stories & Dating Reflections https://youtu.be/uMAq8JU0aXI For the real ones who read the log, you may know who I am talking about there.....lol...........great gal, beautiful, fucked up, but made me feel all types of way & I am eternally grateful Blocked her a while a...
by MakingAComeback
Mon May 02, 2022 10:30 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How to Have a 3some (Even If You Don't Feel Ready)

Fuck photography is fucking insane there But Andy one thing I gotta say is god damn you’ve made some serious gains Body lookin solid as fuck From a former fat boy to another you are killing the game my dude I’m gonna read the threesome guide come to the training and make this threesome happen asap m...
by MakingAComeback
Mon May 02, 2022 6:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Also... I ordered the following: -BathMate Hydro7 (make my cock EVEN HARDER) -Doxy Magic Wand -BDSM Intermediate Starter Kit My little Nerd Gal is gonna get blind-folded, tied up and have her pretty butt spanked bright red! ....and she's gonna love it. We've agreed we will abstain for a week and the...