Search found more than 1904 matches

Return

by Adam
Mon May 02, 2022 11:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Adam's Action Log

Short update: I moved out of my apartment this weekend. I'm currently staying at my parents house. Mother's day is next Sunday so I'll stay here until then. While I'm here, I've started working through the Jordan Peterson Future Authoring program. It's similar to other goal setting tools I've seen, ...
by ovnidos
Tue May 03, 2022 8:44 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

DAY 126 : SMV work | Ovnidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 4:50 pm
Ovnidos we got this hustle ur face off lets kill em all
That's the goal MAC lol !
by pancakemouse
Tue May 03, 2022 3:17 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gabriel's log

Ok. Send me the resources. What could go wrong right? I did say that mentors where useful though. How the fuck do I find a mentor irl is another story. I also believe that my main problem is that I need to move. The other problem is, I still have "approach anxiety", meaning, I'm still a massive pus...
by Hopeless
Mon May 02, 2022 11:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (NG Retained - Crisis of Connection Era Is Over)

This is one of the most inspirational stories I have read in the long time. Many people, especially in mainstream media, who "made it" are really playing it cool and wont reveal how much work and suffering they put into it. At least thats my perception. I was always a fan of underground hero story t...
by ScottyGll
Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:18 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

SCOTTY'S SECTION: The Progress Journal Of A Living Legend - Scotty of GLL

Just a recent update. Started working with Jack Chen. I’m pretty sure he’s a member here on KillYourInnerLoser. He had a good amount of success using andys tinder guide. He just needs to learn how to translate that sexual escalation used on Tinder dates into cold approaches and instant dates. We’re ...
by SpongeBob
Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

On the path to a better self

Im gonna do a vipassana retreat this year too broski How are ya? MAC Yeah man I really recommend, this is a really unique experience that allowed me to unlock some emotional blocks. You'll love it for sure. Life is good man. Lost a couple of leads because of the retreat (like the hot russian girl I...
by ytlord
Mon May 02, 2022 11:17 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

DAY 126 : SMV work | Ovnidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

Dating, so far my strategy has just been, talk and try to be flirty(?), ask to come to my flat, to my flat. If yes, try to kiss. So I can get my rejection at home in private lol. I can improve this by being more flirty or idk, I need date training. I really strongly agree with Andy / other people o...
by ovnidos
Mon May 02, 2022 9:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Exhortation | Ovnidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

DAY 126 : SMV work I strongly believe that 20% of work is going to give me 80% of results. So what should I do to increase my lay count ? 1- Gym, here’s my current physique. C346C2A7-567A-4C4C-BDCC-E1E7D275A14B.jpeg Of course I can have a better one, but I think it’s good enough to be above 90%(?) ...
by ovnidos
Sun May 01, 2022 11:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Exhortation | Ovnidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

Squilliam My boys are always here for me as I can see 🔥🔥 it feels so liberating. I don’t know where this feeling come from but you just want to blast speed and make some noice. It’s almost pure masculine energy I don’t know how to describe. first girl With the experience I had with my exgf, I’ve kn...
by Manganiello
Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello - April 9 (6)

April 10 (5) Probably like 9 approaches. But im only counting 5. 5 went like this: 3 ignored/had no English 2 didn't fully stop and engage enough to have a full convo. Bitched out on 4.. - 2 girls could understand me but ignored. I know that's common in Asia and you just push through but didn't do ...
by Manganiello
Sun Apr 09, 2023 2:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (KEEP GRINDING BROS)

I've been good man. Easing myself into the single-life again.

Ya for sure man. Always love talking with you. Just shoot me a message
by Manganiello
Sun Apr 09, 2023 12:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello - In Seoul

April 9 (6) Approaches Finally got real approaches in. 6 approaches 2 IDs 2 blow outs (no English) 2 walked away mindset Lessons I'm writing this purely for my own reference here - Build yourself by doing progressively harder stuff each day. Where asking for time is hard. And then giving a compleme...
by Hankins
Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (LAY #5 NERD GIRL WITH STUNNING BODY TOTAL SWEETHEART)

Shit this is the craziest part of my life man For most of my life I was totally unable to do things like this, and always wanted to Just wanted intimacy and connection and never could make it happen You guys know the story. Enough was enough, I came here and went to WAR 1734 posts from he here abso...