Search found 487 matches

Return

by Toast
Tue May 03, 2022 3:58 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Toast's Japan CA log potential first date with Japanese Chick

Had my first insta date from Cold Approach the other day Was out with some buddies approaching for several hours. Probably went 4/40 or 50 maybe. Idk cuz im not counting at all. Just approaching whoever looks cute. Towards the end of the session my friend and i were walking and talking and i spotted...
by Toast
Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Toast's Japan CA log 1/>10 Almost first ID

Update from yesterday: Met up with a dude from Australia whos been here in Japan for a few years. Went out to do street approaches. Went like 1/20 or so in 2 hours. Ive moved away from spam approaches. Although it does work I think that its different here in japan. Read a book specifically tailored ...
by Toast
Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Toast's AA log - Completed :) - Reuploading my videos as well

Front Page Update Area ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I made all of my videos private for personal reasons. Feel free to reach out to me if you would like for me to share them with you. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I've been doing the GLL A...
by Toast
Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:12 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Toast's AA Journal

Day 8c Girl 1: Older Asian Lady. Walked straight up to her asked the time. no hesitation because she wasn't really that attractive at all. Girl 2: Cute chick outside of Trader joes. Asked time, asked if she knew where to get a coffee. she pointed to trader joes which was right next door. Asked if s...
by Toast
Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:23 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello's AA Program

Your doing great man! Just seeing someone that's farther ahead in the program continually posting updates definitely motivates me to continue.
by Toast
Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:57 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Toast's AA Journal

Day 9a Today seemed easier then the previous day, even though the drills were basically the same. I dressed nicely when I went out so maybe that had something to do with my confidence. Only had 30 or so minuets before work so I made the best of the time I had. Also wore contacts today, just to try ...
by Toast
Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:39 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Toast's AA Journal

Manganiello wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:10 am
Best part about these drills are talking to the hot girls.
Thanks man. I definitely agree with this. Hot girls are great!
by Toast
Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:35 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

MattsCrib doesn't want to hide himself

Just adding my 2 cents in here. I have a friend who also struggles with depression, anxiety, terrible self image, goes to a therapist, and has been on all of the antidepressants/benzos across the board. He gets laid more then me, is arguably less good looking then me, is 5 inches shorter, and can ta...
by Toast
Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:05 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Toast's AA Journal

Been a couple days since I posted cuz I went snowboarding. Tons of fun. Definitely can see the effects of the AA program. I really had no hesitation talking to anyone or just saying hi to people. One interesting interaction with a cute girl was when a cute blonde was snowboarding by. She kind of got...
by Toast
Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Toast's AA Journal

Day 9b Today was pretty chill. Mild anxiety when approaching the first girl but after that it was easy. Not much to really report for today as I was just finishing the tail end of day 9. One interaction I was happy with was a girl who was crossing the street. I stopped her in the middle of the cros...
by Toast
Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:26 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello's AA Program

Talked to 5 girls in 2.5 hours. No bad reactions, mostly between positive and neutral. This is all just an assumption from my part, I'm not even at this point yet. But I think this is an important thing to think about when going out next time. No bad reactions from the girls you did talk to! U got ...
by Toast
Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:02 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

rate my pics please

Had a small photoshoot with a buddy. Got some decent shots but it started raining hella hard so we had to leave lol.
Let me know what yall think, and what i can do in the future to get even better shots. Idk what kind of poses to do.
by Toast
Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

rate my pics please

Thanks everyone for all the suggestions. Your face is kinda puffy-looking from the fat, so if I were you my priority would be to lose weight. Reservoir I definitely agree with this. Last year I was at 215, and now I'm plateaued at 195. Been consistently weighing in at 195 for like 2 weeks. I've been...
by Toast
Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:17 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Toast's AA Journal

Day 10 Time, Leave (talk to very first girl you see; DONT let her slip by) Time, Do you know if there is a movie theater near here?, Leave Time, Do you know if there is a movie theater near here?, Have you seen any good movies lately?, Leave Finally completed a day in one go! One of the girls at wo...
by Toast
Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:18 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

rate my pics please

You could lift harder, do more cardio, anything, but calories in vs calories out is king . Definitely have potential and good that you're here keep up the hustle 100% true. Doing cardio was my way of reducing the calories at the end of the day without having to eat less. I most likely am also not g...