Search found 591 matches

Return

by Jake
Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Glasses vs No Glasses

Definitely no glasses

It would help to get some dark brown or black frames though.

A good looking pair of glasses can really amp up a more formal/dapper outfit. But otherwise contacts are the way to go
by Manganiello
Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:24 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Glasses vs No Glasses

Well shit I'm fucked with the glasses department LOL Yeah here's the source: https://www.goodlookingloser.com/anxiety/program-index/approach-anxiety-program-week-4 Scroll down to DAY 28. It talks about it briefly in the notes you can see under that day, and goes into a bit more detail in the Audio.
by Manganiello
Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:17 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Toast's AA Journal

Nice work Toast, keep it up man
by Manganiello
Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Toast's AA Journal

You're making good progress man. The compliments aren't til Week 5. Good stuff. Best part about these drills are talking to the hot girls.
by sundleboro
Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:30 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Manganiello
Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:50 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello's AA Program

Day 38 (fukn done!) https://youtu.be/9l1vDpmTDXA Drill: Walk up to 20 girls and say "you're cute", walk up to 20 girls and say :"Hey wait a second, you're cute". Summary: - Holy fucking fuck, what a good day. - Talked to 53 HOT girls. - Today felt like a game-changer. I'm on cloud nine. - I told mo...
by Reservoir
Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

rate my pics please

@Toast Getting leaner + dressing edgy (instead of dressing like a dad) + styling your hair somehow. Basically all the stuff that's on Andy's tinder guide part 1.

Your face is kinda puffy-looking from the fat, so if I were you my priority would be to lose weight.
by Radical
Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

rate my pics please

You got good potential

@Reservoir is not wrong with the dad style comment though
by enjoyablehat
Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:02 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

rate my pics please

I was leanest and in best shape when I did 0 cardio. It's good to do some though for your health. If getting hungry at night on low cals is your issue, eat least in the morning and during the day, and a little more at night. Losing weight is calories in vs calories out. There are no tricks or secret...
by sundleboro
Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:58 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TimmyTurner - AA Log

Come back Timmy, let's do this for real this time.
by TimmyTurner
Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:55 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TimmyTurner - AA Log

sundleboro wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:58 am
Come back Timmy, let's do this for real this time.
I'M BACKKKK
by Manganiello
Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:06 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Toast's AA Journal

Yeah man!
Glad your doing vlogs.

I had the same issue with valentines day, after about 30 minutes, I only saw 1 attractive girl (without a boyfriend) that I called cute.
You handled that "No" really well too sounds like.
by Manganiello
Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:40 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Toast's AA Journal

Beautiful. You're crushing this right now. A lot of girls by themselves are in the actual stores, and to me if feels a bit awkward walking around in the female section of H&M, Zara, etc. Yeh I remember that. Those are my favorite places now haha. I like the "notable interaction" part. I'm going to s...
by Manganiello
Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:29 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello's AA Program

Day 39b (You're cute, give your name) https://youtu.be/00sfvaFYoOw Summary: - This is starting to feel like real approaches. (Which is crazy when I think about where I was at 6 weeks ago!) - I thought there's no way I can get to real approaches, that shit's too hard. - I mean I'm saying "Hey, you'r...