Search found 85 matches

Return

by Toast
Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Toast's Japan CA log 1/>10 Almost first ID

Update from yesterday: Met up with a dude from Australia whos been here in Japan for a few years. Went out to do street approaches. Went like 1/20 or so in 2 hours. Ive moved away from spam approaches. Although it does work I think that its different here in japan. Read a book specifically tailored ...
by Toast
Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Toast's AA log - Completed :) - Reuploading my videos as well

Front Page Update Area ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I made all of my videos private for personal reasons. Feel free to reach out to me if you would like for me to share them with you. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I've been doing the GLL A...
by dashedhopes
Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tristan's Hustle Thread | New Apartment

New video is live! https://youtu.be/7mmpcCeVviA Wanted to spread a little love with this video and I think I did that. First valentine's day during covid where it's definitely much harder to meet people. PLANS Trying to do one prank/public video like this per week. I might have to drop my editor and...
by Manganiello
Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:11 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello's AA Program

Day 38b (You're Cute). https://youtu.be/96kLD4O-ePA Drill Walk up to/pass by 10 girls and say "You're cute." and Leave. Walk up to and stop 10 girls and say "Hey, wait a second- you're cute." and Leave. Repeat this 2 times, you will speak to 40 girls. Summary: - Fucckkkkkk, couldn't do it again eit...
by Manganiello
Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:09 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Manganiello
Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:39 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

rate my pics please

Ok got it Toast . So long reply here, But I'm going to share an option. I'm not saying it's a good option, or that it will work for you, or even that it's healthy but it's something that's worked for me. It contradicts a lot of the weight loss advice out there. So that option is: Run the lowest poss...
by Manganiello
Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:50 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello's AA Program

Day 38 (fukn done!) https://youtu.be/9l1vDpmTDXA Drill: Walk up to 20 girls and say "you're cute", walk up to 20 girls and say :"Hey wait a second, you're cute". Summary: - Holy fucking fuck, what a good day. - Talked to 53 HOT girls. - Today felt like a game-changer. I'm on cloud nine. - I told mo...
by Toast
Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:13 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Toast's AA Journal - Now Vlog :)

Day 11 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy0-l22aKIg Time, Leave (talk to very first girl you see; DONT let her slip by) Time, Is there a place that sells cell phones around here?, Leave Time, Is there a place that sells cell phones around here?, What phone do you have?, Leave Time, Is there a place ...
by Manganiello
Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:29 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello's AA Program

Day 39b (You're cute, give your name) https://youtu.be/00sfvaFYoOw Summary: - This is starting to feel like real approaches. (Which is crazy when I think about where I was at 6 weeks ago!) - I thought there's no way I can get to real approaches, that shit's too hard. - I mean I'm saying "Hey, you'r...
by Thebastard
Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello's AA Program

Yeah whatever you do never look ahead and see what devilry is in store for you ;) Just keep doing what you are doing my friend.
by Hakan
Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I, Hakan, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously, 22/Turkey

My goals are:
-Lose my virginity
-Improve my English
-Improve my software skills
-Go to a gym and gain some weights
by Toast
Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:34 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I Devin Am taking this seriously and trying to beat my approach anxiety. I'm also currently working on building muscle and losing fat, which is definitely easier then approaching girls lol
by Toast
Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:56 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Toast's AA Journal

I think I found a better one today, I was in an all girls store and just said I was looking for someone. Talked to a hot girl in there too. ooh this is nice. May have to use this if it ever comes up. I think the point of the High5 is to get comfortable establishing physical dialogue/contact with fe...
by arcade_fireee
Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Slight Edge for overcoming "nice guy" behaviors

My problem I'm trying to solve is that I'm a major people-pleaser. That is, when talking to people, I say what I think they wanna hear. When in public, I never do anything that I think someone would find weird, offensive, annoying, etc. If someone seems like they're in a bad mood, I basically walk o...
by Manganiello
Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:26 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Toast's AA Journal

Yeah man that's some balls. I guess just nobody's really tried them during covid sundleboro , atleast that I know of. I actually tried a few right at the start of it. Literally I was doing day 14 the day after government leaders were announcing lockdown measures and places started closing. Nobody wa...