Search found 77 matches

Return

by Vice
Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:43 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Glasses vs No Glasses

Definitely contacts. However, I've seen women go wild for me AFTER we've known each other for a while when I put glasses on, but that's only after I've been chilling with them for a time.
by Vice
Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Goals: 0. Weigh 190 lbs before May 31st, 2021. (Weight as of posting: ~200 lbs. Weight lost over last 12 months: 30 lbs) 0a. Use upcoming military deployment to meet and/or exceed this goal. 1. Finish my Private Pilot's License before August 1st, 2021. 1a. Buy a new vehicle after obtaining my pilot'...
by Vice
Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Do you guys track your approaches?

The only time I track approaches is if I'm making a conscious effort to spam approaches for the sole sake of re-learning how to approach. I write a field report at the end of the night about the notable ones and what I did right, as well as what I could have improved on. Once I get back into approac...
by Vice
Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:13 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I had COVID, and still feeling it.

@Vice you win the award for oldest thread resuscitated ;) YWFMS :heart: But to add some actual value: Do NOT exercise/strain yourself after recovering from COVID. I decided to be a hero and go on a run in the cold rain the day after I felt "better" and ended up setting myself back a month with a va...
by Vice
Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:51 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Conflicted and seeking help: Dumped for saying the word "retarded" as well as other slurs [are we both wrong?]

Revisiting this thread, and I've gained a new perspective. Interestingly enough, it was from sleeping with women. I ended up rematching with a woman that I matched with during the pandemic, and we finally went out. Turns out that she works with teenagers with special needs. After some discussion on ...
by Vice
Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:31 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

KYIL STYLE THREAD - DRESS TO GET LAID (ASK YOUR STYLE QUESTIONS IN HERE)

I dont recommend bold colours (like red) to newbies because im trying to minimise mistakes they could make. And id wager the majority of guys that dont know how to put together an outfit will fuck up bold colours. Equally these colours dont suit certain skin tones at all and again concerned newbies...
by Vice
Sat May 15, 2021 4:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Looking for honest feedback on my style

Roll up your sleeves with those long-sleeve shirts and see how much of an impact that makes. Burn that mustard colored scarf and any other scarves you own. Wear contacts if you have them, and get an edgier haircut. @Gabi is on point with the better fitting and darker colored jeans. You also look lik...
by Vice
Sun May 16, 2021 9:20 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New here, trying to get into shape before putting myself out there for dating and such ! Help is greatly appreciated

Just post it on here so everyone can chip in advice. Step one would be to finish reading that Tinder guide. You'll have to read it multiple times; I refer to it frequently myself. It's the cutting edge in online dating for 2021. But think of ways that you can incorporate building a better social lif...
by Vice
Sun May 16, 2021 6:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

MIDWEST: apparently no one in the Midwest is interested in better dating success

Hit me up if you're in the Midwest; not going to give my exact location for privacy purposes, but I've been doing game for 13 years and am not a newbie in that regard.
by Vice
Wed May 19, 2021 12:40 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How to Quit Caffeine & Why You Should (Spoiler: it kills your dick)

https://i.gifer.com/3QUQ.gif I wonder how I was doing multiple videos a week, training 5 days a week, starving on very low amounts of food and still working my 50+ hour work week job. Oh wait, grams of caffeine, fat burners and stimulants :twisted: But yea, caffeine sucks but it keeps me going and ...
by Vice
Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:02 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Youtube and Anime's Sucking My Time - Help

I refuse to watch new TV shows because I know that I will feel the need to complete the series. It's like an alcoholic relapse; just don't even tempt it.

On a side note, NGE is one of the three animes I have patience for, but I haven't watched any of that material in over seven years.
by Vice
Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Can I get some more photo feedback

SIGNIFICANT improvement! I'd suggest using #6 on the first set & #3 on the second. But I'd replace the second photo soon once you get even better photos. I suggest that you get some designer jeans, and wash them less frequently than it appears you do to retain the color better. Diesel is a solid sta...
by Vice
Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Can I get some more photo feedback

Gonna respectfully disagree with my comrade above. Although the lighting is good on #6, that body angle is wrong for a man. Your eyes look way too scary on #3 from the second set. Overall def an improvement though, good work. I don't think any from the night set are usable...lighting is too messed ...
by Vice
Tue May 18, 2021 7:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How to Quit Caffeine & Why You Should (Spoiler: it kills your dick)

I've been on and off caffeine for YEARS, and am currently in the process of quitting using the method described below. Although caffeine helped me get through military flight training, it also ended up hurting me during the training as well. This post has been sourced by personal experience as well...