Search found 77 matches

Return

by Vice
Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:35 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Poor results on Tinder - need your help

I suggest avoiding taking photos where the camera is looking down at you/you looking up at the camera; you want to present an image from the woman's perspective where you appear taller. You're not violating this too bad, but I've seen other men with atrocious photos that have them holding the camera...
by Vice
Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Help with Tinder pics: Need your opinon and advice

Lose fat, whiten your teeth, and get rid of that photo with the sphinx cat ASAP. The cat can be used for some excellent photos, but that one is not it. It's unsettling. You also have a photo during what looks like golden hour, but the light is being too intense from behind you; you should be using t...
by Vice
Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

@Vice awesome! thanks for the tips! I'm already working on losing fat part, how would you suggest to use the sphinx? Not sure, but if I had one, I'd find inspiration by looking at tags on Instagram and google searching "sexy sphinx cat" with some other key words. Also keep in mind that a sphinx cat...
by Vice
Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thanks @Vice! what about my puppy? do you think i should get rid of one of the pics ? and which ? In my experience, any animal can be polarizing; some women hate cats, some women hate dogs. It could lead to an unnecessarily polarizing profile. Polarization isn't a bad thing at all since it can be u...
by Vice
Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Outworking God's Plan: From Nothing To Something, My Relentless Path To Victory

SOLD on the float tank. Perhaps you had that experience because it is similar to being in the womb? Love the weight loss achievement; you've inspired me to get out of the little dietary rut I'm currently in (do NOT drink diet coke/coke zero, it will increase your cravings for junk food). A facetime ...
by Vice
Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:00 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Progress Journal (Weight + debt Loss)

That's actually pretty impressive if you compare your past results attempts with your newly focused ones. Be sure to give yourself proper credit, and take some time to project where you could be by the end of the year; the time is going to pass anyway, so you might as well make sure time works in yo...
by Vice
Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:58 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Fat Loss Progress Log

Remember; this will take time. I've personally done well with a "set it and forget it" lifestyle change. If you haven't read the book "The Slight Edge", it'll get you excited for this process. You can get it cheap used from Amazon or Thriftbooks
by Vice
Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:17 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Looking for "club game" veterans

I've spent about 13 years doing night game. Can you show me what GLL night game material you've been reviewing?
by Vice
Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:02 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Go for Rags2Bitches 's advice for now; I just leafed through it and it'll be a great start for you and others. I'll write up my own additions by the end of the month (taking a multi-day boot camp soon and have tons of dates scheduled when I return). As I said before, I have YEARS of experience in ni...
by Vice
Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:57 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manga - Finally started Tinder

bro you look like a douche

Which I say with much respect <3
by Vice
Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:38 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Progress Journal (Weight + debt Loss)

There’s a stud in your body, mind, and soul coming out. Continue helping him!
by Vice
Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Please rate my Tinder and tell me what you think I should do differently.

Get rid of the photo with the unkempt beard and closed off body language. Get rid of the fucking car selfie (beard looks way better) Get rid of the photo of you sitting in a sports bar on your phone; the image you're conveying in that photo is that you're average and boring. Get a mirrorless camera ...
by Vice
Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Magic 8 Ball - 3 minutes of sitting in a comfortable position in a semi meditative state and saying out loud the words that come to mind, and allowing those words to freely associate to each other. For example, I might say “turkey” followed by “Mediterranean” followed by “rocks”. They are tangential...
by Vice
Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You need to talk to EVERYONE at the club, including mixed groups, fatties, and lesser beauties. If you're just standing there waiting for a hot girl to appear before talking to her and you're NOT social, you're going to have difficulty freely flowing and socializing. Plus if you make everyone at the...
by Vice
Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

KYIL community challenge: Deliberate acts of social defiance

I can get down with the $5 part lmao; the borat thing involves spending money I don’t want to and my grandparents wouldn’t be phased by my exploits. I have a few suggestions that might be of better use that I do all the time: 1. Cut the line to the club. 2. Cut in front of people waiting at the bar ...