Search found 77 matches

Return

by Vice
Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:48 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spider’s Progress Log 🕷 Day 104: I ALMOST GOT KILLED

Glad you're okay. I've had a few close calls flying for the military; do whatever you need to do in order to calm down. My personal thing was the steam room/sauna. I suggest avoiding substances. Really makes you grateful for life.
by Vice
Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:09 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (Body progress pics Feb 22)

Hell yeah man! You're motivating me to get out of this rut
by Vice
Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:39 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spring/Summer 2022 Look Thread

Warm weather is upon us, which means short shorts! And skirts for the ladies 🤣 I'm trapped on a military deployment so the current trend is all green and earthy colors lmao. Jokes aside, what are the emerging looks for summer? I'm currently looking at Hurley Dri-Fit shorts in a large cariety of colo...
by Vice
Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:34 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's california log - focus of daygame should be getting the girl to buy you food

Focus of daygame is not to be bought food. People buying you things is an excellent sign that you're doing well, but not an outright goal. If you're out doing nightgame and frequently have people offering you drinks, that's a great sign and will happen more and more frequently. I've also had starbuc...
by Vice
Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

LAST CHANCE to vote on March challenge

Some of those options are truly dumb as fuck, and counterproductive at best. Wear a diaper? Seriously? There's no need to do weird ass shit to get over social pressure. As a man, do you truly want to develop your core confidence through acting like a clown? You can get over social pressure by doveta...
by Vice
Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:31 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

LAST CHANCE to vote on March challenge

I like his idea overall but I believe that the challenges should have the added benefit of being able to be pragmatically incorporated in game.
by Vice
Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:19 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Social freedom challenge March/April: Interrupt some guy poorly hitting on a girl

Something to supplement and distill Andy's position: Andy is describing the Collaboration vs. Competition frame. I've struggled with this frame because it's very easy to get competitive against other guys, and I personally get a degree of lower-level satisfaction from beating the competition. Howeve...
by Vice
Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

looking for an accountability partner

How are you tracking your progress? I personally use an excel spreadsheet with a graph, and it's be extremely helpful tracking my actual progress over time. It really gives some tangible results over time that lets my logical brain know that what I'm doing is indeed working. Progress photos also hel...
by Vice
Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

CONCLUDED: Conflicted & seeking help: Dumped for saying the word "retarded" as well as other slurs [are we both wrong?]

JUNE 2023 EDIT: I've come to a conclusion; click here for the conclusion: https://killyourinnerloser.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=59729#p59729 So I'm on a military deployment, and of course had to get dumped by one of my FB's. The reason? I'll use the word "retard" and "faggot", and even preface my u...
by Vice
Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Conflicted and seeking help: Dumped for saying the word "retarded" as well as other slurs [are we both wrong?]

Girls will find whatever (flimsy) reason they fancy to drop you. That's why the advice for newbies on first dates is to let her do most of the talking. Girls screen you out very aggressively for all sorts of dumb reasons. There's a girl who didn't want to see me again because I'm not into cars. It'...
by Vice
Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

looking for an accountability partner

i'll try that, do write something everyday? can you give me an example? for now eveyday is the same in my case, it's mainly lifiting 5 times a week and waiting until i have enough money to buy the Eos Rp I track my run times every time I run, and my weight weekly. I make a graph for both data point...
by Vice
Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:58 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Photo's and general advice

Get contacts, an edgier haircut, and upgrade your style. Not trying to be rude, but your appearance suggests that I can have you accompany my FB to the mall without worrying about a thing, after which you'll drop her off at my house on your way to a brewery to meet up with your friends who look iden...
by Vice
Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:29 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Better pictures with worse results?

One thing that’s worked for me after I got better photos is to take good photos with a prominent landmark in my local area. Some girls will think your profile is fake because the photos are TOO good. Try experimenting with ditching the military photos, some girls have a misguided Vietnam-era associa...
by Vice
Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:00 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Noself's TAKING ACTION LOG Day 8

Dude go change your fucking windshield wipers, it literally takes a minute to pop off the old ones and put in the new ones lmao. Don't be driving around with shitty visibility
by Vice
Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Finally seeing abs after hitting 180lbs

Bro don't tease us by talking about abs and not showing them lmao

I'm on my way as well, but your progress from that photo is truly impressive. What would you say to that guy in that photo knowing what you know now?