Search found 77 matches

Return

by Vice
Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:19 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

notAndy's AA Program Log - Day 21b (yup, I got slapped)

So what exactly is the pragmatic application of saying "kiss me or slap me"? Because I'll be straight up with you: that's weird, and the women in the venue notice these kinds of things. Either one of these outcomes happening will more than likely work against you in the venue overall. Is this part o...
by Vice
Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

notAndy's AA Program Log - Day 21b (yup, I got slapped)

So what exactly is the pragmatic application of saying "kiss me or slap me"? Because I'll be straight up with you: that's weird, and the women in the venue notice these kinds of things. Either one of these outcomes happening will more than likely work against you in the venue overall. Is this part ...
by Vice
Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just been banned unsure why?

I got banned for using a controversial word in my bio. Tinder will auto ban profiles if they generate enough reports, regardless of their validity.
by Vice
Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:34 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just been banned unsure why?

As an aside, this is why you never argue with women who treat you like shit on Tinder. There's a real danger they're just going to report you and Tinder won't give a fuck about justice or fairness or who started being mean. Just unmatch and move on. I have to be careful to follow my own advice here...
by Vice
Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Looking for a (VERY SERIOUS) accountability partner

@somethingaboutstars as per our forum rules, you'll need to have an avatar of yourself to continue posting. It can be cropped or blurred. You have 3 days to fix this, otherwise I'll ban your account. I work in a field where being recognized is a concern, is this picture sufficient? Review the rules...
by Vice
Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Looking for a (VERY SERIOUS) accountability partner

What exactly are you planning on spending 3-5 hours on for an accountability session? That’s almost one-fifth of waking hours on a prime game day, minimum. Just confused about the time management.
by Vice
Sat May 07, 2022 8:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

DAY 133: new pics on motorcycles, letmme know what you think | Ovnidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

Look up Magic Fox on IG; I think the guy poses with bikes in a natural way. Take photos durning golden hour, or adjust your settings so that the photo isn't so saturated. There may be an app for your camera that will allow you to see in real-time what it's seeing, look into that depending on what mo...
by Vice
Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Radical honesty in club game

Has anybody tried radical transparency on a consistent basis when doing club game? By that I mean the following: [*]Approaching a girl [*]Chit chatting with a girl / dancing with a girl for 2-3min [*]Then telling the girl "I'm going to be completely honest. You're gorgeous. I'm not looking for anyt...
by Vice
Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mimbe Progress Log - Tinder + Instagram Hustle

Also, you have a tinder with what I assume has more than one good photo, but only one photo posted on IG? Do you see how there may be an inefficiency there? You also seem to resort to questions when approaching; this needs to transition to making statements and observations based on what she has goi...
by Vice
Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mimbe Progress Log - Tinder + Instagram Hustle

Having a low follower count doesn’t mean anything. Doing the follow for follow thing is actual low value though. Don’t waste your time on the app; it’s a true time sink and waste of time. The purpose is to dovetail your OLD photo efforts into it, as well as post stories to show that you’re a normal ...
by Vice
Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:38 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How to build a social circle from zero, gain status, and become a leader in a community (and maybe even get laid)

Bman , this is great. I have my own proprietary strategy that not many people would be able to replicated (even if they wanted to), this is just going to make my results that much wilder. Liked the post, unliked it so I could like it again. Perhaps I could reach out to you next time I'm in Austin? ...
by Vice
Thu Jul 13, 2023 10:47 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

175 Days Left till 2023.

Stop buying and bringing junk food into your home. If you need something sweet, try having some fruits and/or gum.
by Vice
Thu Jul 13, 2023 10:21 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (MY BDAY! IM 32)

Happy birthday man! I had mine recently and did an audit of my successes over the last year, and was absolutely SHOCKED by how much I accomplished. I suggest you try it and use it to fuel your next year! I review mine quarterly, and it helps :)
by Vice
Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:34 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

[Foducossy42] Not doing well on dates

Manganiello wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:21 am
The important thing is to let girls know that this isn't going to be a friendly chat. You are there to fuck them. So get that vibe across and that solves most of it.
This.

So many dudes act like they're there to be their little fucking friend.
by Vice
Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lost 104 lbs and got a FT office job, still a virgin at 21.

Taking a quick glance at you and your post, I’m very confident that your current challenges are going to be very short-lived.

Start a log, I see a lot of potential in you. You’ve already taken massive action. Looking forward to watching your journey!