Search found 77 matches

Return

by Vice
Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Starting my new barber business - First leap

Following. This is a business that can’t be outsourced to AI or overseas. Good barbers are hard to find
by Vice
Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Trèfle's progress log

Nice dude; seems like tennis is a solid way for you to burn calories. I'm in a similar situation with mountain biking. The fat melts off while I'm barreling through the track with a good audiobook/podcast/educational YouTube video (YouTube Premium is worth it).
by Vice
Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Trèfle's progress log

I would like a sport where I can meet women, but there's so much abundance out there that it's not that much of a priority. Plus it seems like I'll be meeting plenty in the winter months with yoga and spin class.
by Vice
Mon Aug 07, 2023 7:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Photo Review

- Dress edgier - Stop fucking smiling. Your particular face looks like you're seeking approval when you smile, and it looks more like a pained grimace more than anything. It's not congruent. - Body language in a few photos shows you holding your hands in front of yourself; this is closed off and "gu...
by Vice
Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Trèfle's progress log

I also think you're starting from a much better place than you originally thought. Congratulations! Use this momentum to fuel the next phase.
by Vice
Sat Aug 05, 2023 2:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Military (Joining the Military?)

For enlisting, you'll need to take the ASVAB. It's a single test. For commissioning as an officer, it's going to take more. Each branch has their own officer qualifying test that varies in content. For example, the Army test probably won't have the same subsections that the Air Force does (AF has a ...
by Vice
Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:22 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Can an incel even get laid from apps in 2023? Am I too ugly?

Bman is spot on. Also, having a verified profile isn’t enough. You need to have your photos taken with prominent landmarks in your local area to assure that you’re real. I’ve had feedback from women who thought I was a fake profile because my photos were so good and that I was so much fitter and be...
by Vice
Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:28 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Can an incel even get laid from apps in 2023? Am I too ugly?

This dude is going to have some nasty stories in his log soon <3
by Vice
Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

GN44's Progress Log

College is best done with social circle and setting up your life to run into lots of women naturally.

Join clubs related to things you’re interested in. That’ll pay massive dividends.
by Vice
Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Where to find local wings?

Screen. Your. Wingmen. Call them and speak to them via voice. You need to ask good questions to determine their level of game. I've been burned by going out with random dudes from the game groups because the guy turned out to be a fucking weird fuck and never approach, and then just lurk around my s...