Search found 58 matches

Return

by Brother_Tucker
Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Conflicted and seeking help: Dumped for saying the word "retarded" as well as other slurs [are we both wrong?]

The slur stopped you from having sex with that one girl. Lets be honest, you're going to grab another one no problem in less than a week, its just a bit of hassle setting the date up. Of course she told her friends, your probably shared your nudes to them too that's just how it goes. I read somewher...
by Dewm
Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Conflicted and seeking help: Dumped for saying the word "retarded" as well as other slurs [are we both wrong?]

Funny how I could say “faggot” on stage in San Francisco and nobody got offended. Then I go to New York and all these other non faggots get offended. The whole thing is really retarded. I’m sure if it’s not coming from a hateful place, you’re more than capable of thinking of something else to say. I...
by Noself
Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Noself's TAKING ACTION LOG Day 8

Vice wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:00 am
Dude go change your fucking windshield wipers, it literally takes a minute to pop off the old ones and put in the new ones lmao. Don't be driving around with shitty visibility
Just did them for you
by Holden
Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:50 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The FetLife Discussion Thread: Massive waste of time or solid lead generator?

Got two lays by finding local groups and copypasting the same (well-written, well thought out) message to girls and couples. If I was willing to show my face on there I would've gotten more lays out of it I'm sure, but I'm never going to compromise on that so these two lays were blind dates. Which i...
by Squilliam
Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The FetLife Discussion Thread: Massive waste of time or solid lead generator?

I've never bothered with it given how much trouble I already have on normal dating apps.

Thing is, isn't FetLife more of a social network rather than an actual dating site?
by ytlord
Sat May 07, 2022 7:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

FaceApp is fucking awesome

So I just wanted to put this out there - if you're like me and suck at making natural expressions for pictures, FaceApp is really good for adjusting expressions to where you want. It doesn't look fake, I've always thought that Photoshop's "Neural Filters" massively changed the way my face looked, ch...
by colgate
Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Radical honesty in club game

can we stop having so many of these postulation threads lol. if you're curious about the results of something, actually do it and post it in your progress log and we can all comment about it there
by pancakemouse
Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Radical honesty in club game

Vice wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:09 pm
<snip>
Probably best to cool it with the needless homophobic slurs. This isn't really within the culture of the forum.
by somethingaboutstars
Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

d. So guys, can someone help me find a positive angle and mindset to changing my behavior? At the end of the day I think the question is whether or not you give a fuck about the people around you. If someone says you wearing a purple jacket is making them want to kill themselves then, yes, I would ...
by Bman
Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How to build a social circle from zero, gain status, and become a leader in a community (and maybe even get laid)

6 months ago I decided to start participating in the BDSM community in Austin. Zero people knew me at all. 3 months ago I decided to start and lead my own meetup group within the community. Yesterday I held my first event/party. Now as I’m writing this I will use examples that are specific to what ...
by Manganiello
Sun Jul 09, 2023 4:20 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

OLD Photos Review & Feedback

I researched how to make guys look confident in photoshoots before I took all my pictures and it's paid giant dividends. @Manganiello could you provide a link to your sources? Thanks Sorry man. Wish I did. Looked at all my old bookmarks. But I thibk I found it by googling How to take confident pict...
by Fineokay
Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Fineokay's fine, OKAY?

Hello everyone. God i suck so bad at writing it took me 20 minutes just to get this sentence down. My name is Fineokay. I live in Milan right now but i used to be a bartender a new york for a couple years. I guess my story is not the typical story you can hear on this forum. In fact, i was quite the...
by MakingAComeback
Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:13 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (CA: 0/10)

FIRST LOG ON KYIL TO SURPASS 500,000 VIEWS AND IT HAPPENED ON MY BIRTHDAY I AM 32 TODAY THANK YOU FOR WALKING WITH ME ON MY JOURNEY BROTHERS IT IS AN HONOUR TO KNOW YOU AND TO BE ABLE T SERVE THE COMMUNITY TODAY, WILL BE A GREAT DAY, AND I WILL CELEBRATE WITH MY BRO (PAW, THE BASTARD) YOU ALREADY KN...
by MakingAComeback
Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Best Real Estate Investing Educational Sources (I have 10 years of experience))

Thanks big man. I just invested in my first property, a small flat, went 50/50 on it with my brother. I have never done this before but I just went in and gave it a go. From 30-35 I want to give my financial goals and my sex life 200 fucking %. I am bookmarking this thread and will look into everyth...