Search found 58 matches

Return

by Crisis_Overcomer
Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How To Get Over the Thought of "Dirtying Girls By Fucking Her"

All the time most of you guys spent replying and trying to rationalize decisions you already made on an emotional level....

...is time you could have spent working on yourself and finding answers via experience, not mental wanka-wanka-bation.
by Slurp
Sun Jul 09, 2023 12:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Weightloss Log. Week 4 Recap

Week 4 Recap: 03 July 2023: 83.9 KGs Week Starting Weight 04 July 2023: 83.4 KGs 05 July 2023: 83.5 KGs 06 July 2023: 83.3 KGs 07 July 2023: 83.1 KGs 08 July 2023: ? KGs 09 July 2023: ? KGs 10 July 2023: 83.5 Kgs Week Final Weight 11 July 2023: 82.7 (FINALLY BROKE THROUGH 83, see you next sunday) We...
by Manganiello
Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:21 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

[Foducossy42] Not doing well on dates

I’m an attractive male in mid 20s in London. Ethnically Indian, culturally a mix of Asian/Western. I’ve been rated 6.2 on r/truerateme which implies being top 15% in terms of facial aesthetics. Anyway who gives a shit about my self-description. Check out my tinder profile here: https://tinder.com/@...
by Jamgoth
Thu Jul 27, 2023 5:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Are these photos good enough?

First photo only. Retake it when you've lost some weight, except in an urban setting or somewhere with an interesting background. Consider going to a hair stylist to get a consultation on how to make that long hair look more masculine; it's a huge asset of yours but you'll have to temper it with a ...
by 1prctbetterdaily
Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lost 104 lbs and got a FT office job, still a virgin at 21.

I was 286 lbs on New Year’s Day 2019 and today I’m 181.9 lbs, my lowest weight since 7th grade. I graduated a semester early w/ an economics degree and found a job as a pricing analyst. I’m making an average income and save $$. But my dating life is horrendous. I’m a virgin at 21 and I don’t know wh...
by G-Man
Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Starting my new barber business - First leap

First of all, Hi, hope you having a nice day. So as of today 31 July I have officially committed to take the leap into self-employment rather than take a job offer. Just for context, the last time I posted I was on the tail end of a short 3 month IT support contract. With the chance of a contract ex...
by MakingAComeback
Sat Aug 05, 2023 10:51 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (EPIC DATE)

EPIC DATE w/ the girl with the tattoos Will keep it brief as I am about to go run and meet her for a coffee now. Last night: Meet at 8pm. Vibe well. She is super cool, it's a good time. Escalating, vibing, try to pull. She hard declines, no sex on 1st date, etc. I let it roll off and persist a littl...
by Manly Cockfellow
Sat Aug 05, 2023 12:20 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (EPIC DATE)

Awesome. Off to go see her for a coffee now, and then let's see what we can make happen Whatever happens man, enjoy it :) And if you're nervous about pushing for or having sex (because it's been a while and you like her and really want to fuck her) it's ok to tell her how you feel I told the first ...
by MakingAComeback
Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (0/8)

THE IRONWILL PROJECT: WEEK 31 THUR AUGUST 3RD ACTIONS (1) MONEY: -Client Work -Offer Work: -Life Admin: (2) MUSCLES: -Gym: Legs & Shoulders (DONE) -OMAD (DONE) -Ice Bath - 5m (3) MINDSET: -CA: 10 Sets -Debrief -Online process -Study Game Others: -Weekly Content Call Notes: Keep working. Pics attache...
by Sparkles
Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:14 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

EDITED BY MAC

EDITED BY MAC
by Trèfle
Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Trèfle's progress log

Yeah not much happened today Had some good tennis in the morning to burn the calories, talked to 1 girl on the way home for AA drills, didnt feel like going back out after lunch so i just sat with a book. Considered going to town for a beer at night and maybe socialize a bit but the complete lack of...
by Trèfle
Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Trèfle's progress log

Nice dude; seems like tennis is a solid way for you to burn calories. I'm in a similar situation with mountain biking. The fat melts off while I'm barreling through the track with a good audiobook/podcast/educational YouTube video (YouTube Premium is worth it). For sure, I don’t mind the typical ru...
by Sparkles
Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tinder hack to save money

Thought you fellas might be interested in this little hack I've discovered to get cheaper Tinder subscriptions. Tinder is cheaper in third-world countries because those countries have lower average incomes. Tinder prices subscriptions based on the phone number you use when you create your account. S...
by september
Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tinder profile review :)

will let others comment but pic 3 is probably completely nuking your results. serial killer stare is terrifying the hoes you're beautiful. its just your pics and texting unfortunately andys texting is the worst in the PUA business and I'd argue worse than literally just saying hi how are you and pit...
by Trèfle
Mon Aug 07, 2023 7:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Trèfle's progress log

I would like a sport where I can meet women, but there's so much abundance out there that it's not that much of a priority. Plus it seems like I'll be meeting plenty in the winter months with yoga and spin class. Surely you’d meet plenty of women in yoga, sooo many of my matches told me they practi...