Search found 58 matches

Return

by TimmyTurner
Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:06 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Shoes recommendation

What do you typically wear on a day-to-day & what’s your budget?

Most recommendations where I’m from would be:
  • Stan Smiths
  • Converse
  • Air Force 1s
  • Air Max 90s
  • Vans
  • Common Projects
  • Alexander McQueens
by dashedhopes
Sun May 16, 2021 9:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

WTF? Free testosterone at 94.1 pg/mL (is this normal)

Can't tell much from just free test. What's ur total test, Estradiol, SHBG etc.. etc...

Go watch moreplatesmoredates.com and look up all his bloodwork stuff.
by Master
Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master's log - WEEK 15 FAT LOSS/TRAINING RESULTS & PHOTOS

WEEK 15 FAT LOSS/TRAINING RESULTS & PHOTOS AND OVERALL ACCOMPLISHEMENTS Last Week Starting Weight: 186.4lbs Last Week Ending Weight: 183.8lbs Last Week Average Weight of the week: 187.2lbs # of km ran this week: 30 km/ 18.6miles Best time for 5km run: 25:26 ⇊ ⇊ ⇊ This Week Starting Weight: 182.6lbs...
by HyperR
Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Adjusted Profile - Still looking to improve

I think the biggest change would be a better shirtless picture
Your fucking death star shoulders need to be in the profile
by AdedicatedMan
Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How to get ahold of old gll approach vids?

Got it guess I will reach out
by Rags2Bitches
Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Poor results on Tinder - need your help

agree with Radical above but here’s what i would do… keep black and white as your first photo. i edited smile to make it more mysterious 24A43ED0-EB3C-4926-BE44-2B7238548294.jpeg crop it close like this so your body takes up the entire frame with strong eye contact. the fitness tracker really detrac...
by MakingAComeback
Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Outworking God's Plan: From Nothing To Something, My Relentless Path To Victory

Float tank was insane..... It was a unbelievable experience to be honest. Firstly, I actually fell asleep just a few minutes into it - this doesn't tend to happen for me. When I woke up, an overwhelming sensation washed over me: "What if this was your last day on earth?" It was a harrowing thought t...
by Rags2Bitches
Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New Nose Piercing! Help me choose the best seflie

choose the best one for what? online dating? the angle from above is horrible for men. stomach to chest level is usually best. that leaves 1 and 4. I don’t like selfies in OLD profiles unless it’s an artsy wide angle one or you’re doing something really cool. One is ok though. the facial expressions...
by Manganiello
Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello - *NEW PICS* Need Feedback

Update: Finally got setup Started profile last night. Seems to be going well (18 matches including 20-25 lIkes). No boosts, I think just new profile boons. I have absolutely 0 context. Last time I used tinder (5 years ago) I got one match. And it was a girl trying to sell me something. I think the ...
by Juhboi
Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manga - Finally started Tinder

This guy fucks

Comfortable sharing your bio?
by OJB
Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:06 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Progress Journal (Weight + debt Loss)

take some time to project where you could be by the end of the year I've taken some time to reflect on this statement. I'd like, and am pushing towards, to being debt free and around 230-235lbs by the end of the year. -- V-log # 9 (I've been doing these over the last month): https://youtu.be/G1Dfdu...
by Brother_Tucker
Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Conflicted and seeking help: Dumped for saying the word "retarded" as well as other slurs [are we both wrong?]

Firstly why do you care what other people think, your a solider and your going to let a FWB make you feel bad about yourself? If she doesn't like you, fine another one will, you can let people opt out without changing who you are. You seem mad she's a white privileged girl that virtue signals, that'...
by Squilliam
Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Conflicted and seeking help: Dumped for saying the word "retarded" as well as other slurs [are we both wrong?]

I think it's normal for curse words to slip out if you're so used to using them. I think it's just an incompatibility. Not to make things political but your posts make me think you lean more conservative. In my experience many of those social justice involved liberal girls are adamantly against dati...
by Holden
Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Girls will find whatever (flimsy) reason they fancy to drop you. That's why the advice for newbies on first dates is to let her do most of the talking. Girls screen you out very aggressively for all sorts of dumb reasons. There's a girl who didn't want to see me again because I'm not into cars. It's...