Search found 5 matches

Return

by nyaztecwarrior
Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:41 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Hey ya'll ! apparently i have to make an intro here. I, J, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. I'm 25, latino, from NYC. Currently coming out of a Long term long distance relation as well as finishing my degree in accounting so big changes are coming into my life. Although sca...
by nyaztecwarrior
Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Aztec warrior resurrection log

I posted in the introduction site a couple of months back but unfortunately i wasn't working towards my goals as i wasn't committed enough and in a really bad state mentally. I am still not in the best place either but better to work on my goals now little by little than not do anything at all. even...
by nyaztecwarrior
Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hello all, I haven’t had the chance to update this, mostly because I wanted to make sure it was completed and I am happy to say I have finally accomplished one of my goals I’ve been trying to do since 2016 on and off. For most of 2021, I did not have the best year. I had a hard time finding a job so...
by nyaztecwarrior
Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hello 1v1mekid I appreciate the response and your advice :) definitely made me feel a bit better . It’s a full time job but at a different company , this company is much more relaxed which I really like . Maybe I was just putting unnecessary pressure on myself for no reason , it is just my first ful...
by nyaztecwarrior
Mon Jul 17, 2023 5:29 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hey guys it's been almost a year since i've posted. I'm going to be honest, while i've done incredibly well career wise, i have done sh*t with lays. I have over 100 lays but i've barely met any girls recently. I'm looking to go more in depth this week. Just wanted to put this out there so i can forc...