Search found 7 matches

Return

by Radical
Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

THE WINNER WITHIN STYLE THREAD

Hey guys. I am opening this thread in the hopes we can help as many guys as possible to improve how they dress – with the ultimate goal of increasing everyone’s chances of getting laid. I’m building this thread here because: -I sanitise my output on thehatfish.com a little bit, for the sake of being...
by Radical
Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:40 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

KYIL STYLE THREAD - DRESS TO GET LAID (ASK YOUR STYLE QUESTIONS IN HERE)

1. How much does mask style matter? Any style guidelines for those? Noticed that some look better than others but I'm not sure why. 2. Is there outerwear that goes well with athletic shorts? When I wear shorts I usually just put on a black or white T-shirt but sometimes it gets too windy for that. ...
by Manganiello
Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

thunderwang wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:37 am
I, Thunderwang, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

My main goal right now is to fix my sleep issues.
While I'm doing that, I will
-Bang 3 girls by the end of April.
-Have $10k in the bank and be making $3k per month from side hustles.

Great fuckin name
by Manganiello
Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:20 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

COMPLETE!! - Manganiello AA Program

March 20 (Saturday) https://youtu.be/uADZmGUUs0A Long video, I'll try and sum it up as best as I can below. Today's Summary - 7 girls - 0 numbers, 2 underage, 3 boyfriends, and 2 girls I didn't even bother asking the number for. Weekly Summary: - Approach to 13 girls this week, 1 number. - Got the ...
by Wifty
Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

Bro it's normal to have bad days or bad moods... Either you book a session with Andy or you go out in the streets and take the bull by the horns. When you face your fears and manage to do it regularly you feel like a rockstar. I understand you feel low now but now you need to get back on track. I su...
by Ed_
Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ed's Tinder Pics - Finished edgy photoshoot with a girl model!

I've been doing a few more photo shoots with models, so I have some updates on that coming soon. But first a big update: After struggling with the AA program in 2019-2020, and ultimately taking a break during COVID-19, I re-started approaching in the past few weeks. I've doing "warm up drills" of ju...
by Manganiello
Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:38 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You Guys Who are Killing it with Approaches

What'd you say and what'd she say? It was pretty fucking intense. It was one of the drills I did. I actually gave a detailed report on it. Here: https://killyourinnerloser.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40&start=146 First post on this page (Day 41) Definitely the most extreme situation I had.