Search found 12 matches

Return

by NewFoundResolve
Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:01 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I, Dickhead, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. Goals: Get my own place ASAP Get tendon issues delt with ASAP to get back to normal lifting Get a 6 pack or down to 165 pounds - by Sept 1 Get a girlfriend or fuckbuddy - by Sept 1 Consistently do penis enlargement and foreskin ...
by NewFoundResolve
Thu May 27, 2021 8:30 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How to get a maxed out Dick?

Goodlookingloser has everything you need for penis enlargement. It has beginner, intermediate, and advanced routines for just manual exercises, and routines which incorporate or mainly focus on using extenders and pumps. For 1-1.5 inches expect to put in at least a year of daily consistent effort. I...
by NewFoundResolve
Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:01 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What would you do with a MINIMUM 10K capital and a MAXIMUM 100k Capital?

Inflation is more like 20-30 percent now for USD so you're losing it much more quickly than you think. If you're willing to have long term investments and can handle volatility, there's cryptos such as BTC and ETH which should 10X compared to USD long term.
by NewFoundResolve
Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:51 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What would you do with a MINIMUM 10K capital and a MAXIMUM 100k Capital?

Normally inflation would be 2 or 3 percent, but an insane amount of USD has been created since Covid began, so it will be many times higher this year.
by NewFoundResolve
Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sprezza's way to Freedom-LAY # 37 | AA DAY 41/42/43 | $180K | 3RD AT TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE

Awesome progress man. I took part in the competition as well, lost 15 pounds, looks like I didn't make the cut though.
by NewFoundResolve
Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Okay, can we talk about daygaming? (My reservations)

"Know what, one thing I didn't consider is that I'm looking at the AA program through the lens of someone with considerable social anxiety. When I skipped ahead to something like day 16 to read the drills, it was saying some super weird shit, I couldn't imagine myself saying that. However, I now rea...
by NewFoundResolve
Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Depressed about circumcision

tdan187 Squilliam I am personally opposed to the practice generally and was once involved with intactivism. You should not trust *anything* that is said by either anti or pro circumcision camps, whether its from organizations, or even from medical journals, etc. Like the first thing Squilliam linke...
by NewFoundResolve
Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (HUSTLE TIME: NO EXCUSES & PUSHING FORWARD)

@MakingAComeback To put things into perspective, Chris from GLL fucked 9 girls in the first year he was serious about things iirc.