Search found 162 matches

Return

by Holden
Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:38 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon’s 365 Days of Masculine, Self-affirming Action: Day 120

Also I was kind of turned off if she was going to judge that fast from one text. ... For all I know, I was dodging a bullet. You did dodge a bullet. I tell girls to wear high heels all the time. If they give me attitude like that girl did, I just cancel. Some girls really hate the idea of having to...
by Manganiello
Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello's AA Program -- One More Day Left!

AA PROGRAM COMPLETE!! Reflection Day https://youtu.be/WGYo0dzhmKU How does it feel? I can't believe I just did that. The world feels really open right now. Like a blank canvas I can write whatever I want on. There's so much opportunity oozing out of every day life. It's at my fingertips. Like right...
by Radical
Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

THE WINNER WITHIN STYLE THREAD

Hey guys. I am opening this thread in the hopes we can help as many guys as possible to improve how they dress – with the ultimate goal of increasing everyone’s chances of getting laid. I’m building this thread here because: -I sanitise my output on thehatfish.com a little bit, for the sake of being...
by Manganiello
Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello Cold Approaches

March 25 Thursday No video, had a client call right after the session. Summary: - Was aiming for 15 girls today, but talked to 5. Pretty high quality approaches tho (in terms of balls). - 5 rejections, (2 silent/unresposnive, 1 just not interested after the convo, 1 married, 1 total freak out) - Fo...
by Ed_
Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ed's Tinder Pics - Planning edgy photoshoot with a girl model

Finally got the photo shoot with the model done and edited. Here are the details if you're interested: I messaged 5 models on ModelMayhem.com, none of them replied. I was pretty forward about using these photos on my social media and dating profile I messaged 6 models on Instagram. One said "no" and...
by dashedhopes
Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:38 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tristan's Hustle Thread | I went bra shopping

I just got sponsored by that clothing company! This isn't like salaried or anything but I get commissions and essentially free clothing. In terms of monetization this is a big step because these are the main sponsors for most "fitness influencers/youtubers" and it's only up from here. Even though I'...
by Toast
Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Toast's AA Journal - Path to complete AA by 3/30

Well I wrote a long as fuck entry to end it that summed up everything but I took so long to write it, that it logged me out. So here's the condensed version haha Day 43 - 6 approaches to finish it off Day 45 - 12 approaches over like 4 hours and 4 different malls Day 46 - 24 approaches at like 2 dif...
by Ed_
Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:50 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ed's Tinder and Stuff - First Cold Approach Lay

Overdue update on my Tinder photo journey: Working with models -- the hard way The previous model shoot I did, I connected with the model through Instagram. After her, I reached out to over a dozen other models on Instagram, but I wasn’t able to find any interested in working on photoshoots. Then I ...
by Ed_
Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ed's Tinder and Stuff - More Photoshoots with Models

Good things come in threes Lay #1 - Friday afternoon Matched with a girl at 10AM on Tinder. She said she was off work that day and I had off that afternoon for the Easter holiday. I offered to meet up for a hike that afternoon. After a 45 minute hike, we grabbed lunch at a place across the street fr...
by Master
Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master's log

Intermittent fasting I have always been a go hard or nothing kind of guy, so I started with the One meal a day intermittent fasting plan, which consist of... you guest it, eating only once per day. The first few weeks were hard man, but I kept going and killed my appetite in the afternoon by drinki...
by FerWhitmore7733
Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My first date ever!

Well guys, I'm fucking happy. My first date! And it was better than expected. I matched on tinder with this cute girl, a few years older than me and really beautiful. We chatted for a short period and then I made the move: I invited her to have a drink. A lot of things I still can not believe, happe...
by Toast
Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Toast's Approach Journal

Going to kind of think out in the open about what I need to do. Might be some rambling and unorganized. My top priorities right now are 1. Moving out 2. Getting finances in order 3. Getting the Sherriff Deputy job 4. Approaching and getting laid 5. Creating new healthy life habits First off I'm plan...
by Ed_
Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ed's Tinder and Stuff - Busy Weekend (3 lays in 2 days)

This might be premature, but I’m declaring my approach anxiety functionally defeated. Failed AA program I did the GLL AA program from June 2019 to January 2020. The longer I went in the program, the worse my experience was and the more anxiety I had. The drills in the program felt very unnatural and...
by Toast
Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:57 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Toast's Approach Journal

Havent posted any physique progress pic this whole time since I started, so I figured I might as well. Looking back on my old pics, and vlogs. I can see a change in the fat on my face. Very happy to have lost a portion of my double chin. I think that I took the left pictures in February some time so...