Search found 18 matches

Return

by The Beast
Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

I, The Beast, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. What's up dudes. I'm The Beast (or Jack as I'm appearing as at the moment), 28, UK. My goals for the rest of this year are: - Get laid. Standard. - Improve my tinder/dating app game. Take better pictures. Invest in a decent cam...
by The Beast
Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What you been doing Andy

Thanks for the tips, Ill eventually get a log going on here and try to post what im eating and how im working out etc. Im looking to get lean for the first time by the end of summer i hope. If you're not quite sure on your macros yet bro check out Ketogains calculator https://ketogains.com/ It allo...
by The Beast
Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Andy Admits Reddit is Trash

https://www.reddit.com/r/seduction/comments/gvrq5j/newbies_should_do_whatever_it_takes_to_get_laid/ Not much there that's positive. And bare in mind that's literally a Reddit that claims to be dedicated to pickup/getting laid, with women on there saying "It is absolutely disgusting that you're tryi...
by The Beast
Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

Yes bro.

Just outside Manchester. You're Aus based but from the UK yeah?
by The Beast
Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:41 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello's AA Program

@Manganiello How you been getting on dude? I'll be starting the programme soon so interested to see how you're finding it
by The Beast
Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tristan's Hustle Thread (Youtube/Business)

What's the youtube channel called bro? Will check it out
by The Beast
Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello's AA Program

Manganiello wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:42 am
Honestly not feeling great. Feeling behind everyone here and still have a pretty steep mountain to climb.
Compare yourself to who you were yesterday, not to who someone else is today.

Good old JP.
by The Beast
Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Haircut advice

I'm not sure how much you'd gain by mixing it up too much here. I reckon you could easily go shorter on the back and sides than a 2 though - ask for a skin fade/0 high fade and yeah obvs make sure they thin it on top....I personally wouldn't go to short on top either. Think that would look pretty sh...
by The Beast
Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

Mav wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:05 pm
she had 5 orgasms and three this past Sunday
Nice. You're a generous man Mav, watch her keep coming back again and again. I know you've got some hang ups regarding you're image that you're working through but I can see the progress with your logs and in my opinion you're smashing it.
by The Beast
Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Whatever It Takes...

Takes balls to do what you're doing bro, mad respect!
by The Beast
Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TimmyTurner - AA Log

I know what you mean mate, I'd still say post everyday even if you don't manage to get approaches in. That way you're less likely to go too hard on yourself and potentially go missing for a few days/weeks because you don't feel like you have anything positive to report back with. Plus if you're upda...
by The Beast
Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Two part question.

Read the book - "Can't afford the luxury of a negative thought". It's not a fix all for negative thinking, you do have to put some work into it, there's quite a few exercises in the book you can do, but I got more out of that book then any book I've ever read on reframing a negative mindset. Talks a...
by The Beast
Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Do girls care if you're bald?

Thinking about this, most of the bald guys that I know get laid quite well. Could be wrong but isn't it usually a sign of higher test.?
by The Beast
Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello's AA Program

Manganiello wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:38 am
5. Challenge 5th Girl: Hey, Do you know where I purchase suspenders?, My mom says I look good in suspenders, Suspenders are good idea because I've lost so much weight my pants won't even stay up, You can see my asscrack, Leave.
psml, has to be the gayest fucking drill I've ever heard
by The Beast
Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:51 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

GoodLookingLoser Deleted his YouTube Channel

That is sad.....unless Youtube deleted maybe?? Nahh surely not. Fucking loved that video when he approached a woman outside a coffee shop and she went into a fully fledged freak out.

Lets hope someone doesn't do the same when he's made a wedge worth retiring on eyyy :)