Search found 85 matches

Return

by Radical
Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

The Beast wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:21 pm
Yes bro.

Just outside Manchester. You're Aus based but from the UK yeah?
Yeah Im in Melbourne now but im from Hampshire originally(bout an hour out of London), spent some time in Notts for university
by lucasxpogba
Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Hey everybody, Lucas here. I am a 20 yo colombian econ student in France. Lurked the GLL forums for a while before taking action in 2018 and more definitely in 2019 to beat Approach Anxiety. My goal right now is to get weight-restored and get over the anorexia period in my life. I need to do this be...
by Radical
Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:19 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy Drinks Alcohol and Eats Carbs

The two go hand in hand really

Get drunk, eat shit food from takeout
Be hungover next day, eat shit food to feel better

My hangover meal is a large mcdonalds meal of some kind and its like my body wont feel good again unless it gets it now because i made it a habit
by brewman
Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:35 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My log

Hi, had my coaching session with Andy this week and I have to say - best thing ever! So will post here weekly about my progress with Tinder & Girls. My status until now was really no meaningful interaction on Tinder with my average pictures. So this are the steps I planned last week: - Shoot better ...
by Manganiello
Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello's AA Program

Man I feel great. This was a really important Day. Day 12 – Try #1 Horrible. I did 3 approaches in 2 hours of deliberate effort. It was fucked. I gave myself the entire afternoon, and I couldn’t get myself to say anything. People were walking away after I asked for the time, and I didn’t feel assert...
by dashedhopes
Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tristan's Hustle Thread | 500 SUBS HALF WAY TO 1K LETS GOOO!!!!!

Wassup guys. Thought I'd join the hype and have a little log for myself over here. Youtube: This is my "side hustle" technically because it's basically a part time job for me (20 hours per week). I have a job at the moment that pays the bills and allows me to get new equipment for this. Just got an ...
by dashedhopes
Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tristan's Hustle Thread (Youtube/Business)

Thanks Dude.

Search Tristan Nigro on youtube should be able to find it. Idk if andy wants me posting my channel on here.
by AGF
Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

10 life lessons from the last 10 years

1- Always take full responsibility for everything If you're fat, it's your fault. If you're broke, it's your fault. If you can't get laid, it's your fault. Everyone lives exactly the life they deserve. This is the only mindset that gets you ahead in life. Why? Because the alternative is blaming it ...
by TimmyTurner
Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TimmyTurner - AA Log

Currently still on day 4. I’ve been making a ton of excuses while outside (e.g. no-one is going to stop and talk with all the social distancing, she looks busy, she’s got a resting bitch face etc.). Defo not giving up but need to put more effort into fighting against the excuses.
by AGF
Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:35 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Self Improvement Toolbox

I am currently trying to build a habit of writing. I try to write every day, so I thought I'd start a new thread on here, whenever I feel like writing about something that can contribute to this forum. Over the last couple years of reading and applying self-improvement, I have realized that I used c...
by Manganiello
Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello's AA Program

GOALS FOR THIS WEEK - Get halfway done Day 35 - Average out 1450 calories this week - Execute 2 good strategies to increase monthly income by $500 - Simplify my weekly planning process. Took too long to figure out my goals this week.k think I was trying g to figure out the best ways to make $500 ext...
by Monsey
Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New pics again

The DLSR look is clean ma man. you chose some nice locations for your shots. Out of these: # 1, 5, 14, are my favorites. The biggest thing you could improve is your style. Even though you're taller, your friend stands out more in the pics because his outfit is better than yours. Try adding accessori...
by RogerRoger
Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:34 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

R2s Log: 1000 Pushups in a Day

Ayy! Finally managed to stay logged in. Think it was a firewall issue at my parents' house. Although I also have just been crazy busy for the last 3-4 weeks since getting back from there and haven't tried since I got back. Hit 1000 pushups in a day. Next goal is 100 consecutive push-ups in under two...
by dashedhopes
Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:14 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

If you had 10-20 lbs more of muscle. (which is going to take a while) You wouldn't feel that way. Trust me. Getting in shape and looking good, despite what your face looks like is going to be massively beneficial. People treat you better, they praise you, want to be you. People like you. You'll show...
by Mav
Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:17 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

8/27 - Chest - 15 Abs - 6 Treadmill - 90 Mins - 6.2 Miles Calories - 2,600 8/28 - Legs - 15 Back - 6 Treadmill - 80 Mins - 5.3 Miles Calories - 2,400 8/29 - Back - 9 Bi's - 15 Tri's - 15 Treadmill - 90 Mins - 6 Miles Calories - 1,900 Back on it and have mitigated damage in past three days, from miss...