Search found 144 matches

Return

by MakingAComeback
Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TheComebackKid: Transformation At Last

MORNING WEIGHT: 244.4lbs (1) Weight Loss: (A) Maintain calorie deficit: 1800klcal consumed (DONE) (B) Exercise: 30 min jog done. 30min core work and stretching done. (DONE) (C) Health: All habits done, watched sunrise, practiced 10min earthing first thing, wore day-time blue blockers, and shortly ab...
by Radical
Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TheComebackKid: Transformation At Last

The bio isnt really important
Mines like

'Got my own place in the city
I'm 28
6 ft 2

Don't steal my favourite shirt'

But for the journey of making a decent profile that works internalise the following

THE PICS ARE 99% OF WHAT MATTERS
by Manganiello
Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello Cold Approaches

March 25 Thursday No video, had a client call right after the session. Summary: - Was aiming for 15 girls today, but talked to 5. Pretty high quality approaches tho (in terms of balls). - 5 rejections, (2 silent/unresposnive, 1 just not interested after the convo, 1 married, 1 total freak out) - Fo...
by endless333
Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Log (endless333)

That chick didn't come (or if she does, she'd be an hour too late now) so I don't have to choose. Probably better anyway.

Approached 14 chicks today, also a chick that was in the line for a shop with her friend, and some others that were with their friend.
No numbers unfortunately
by MakingAComeback
Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:11 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Hi guys. Great to be here. I'm 29 and from the UK. I, TheComebackKid, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. Goals: -Weight Loss: To lose 48lbs. I'm 6 ft 5 and 248.4lbs, and want to get to 200lbs. I will be following a diet and continuing to exercise 6 times p/w (bodyweight train...
by xinfield
Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I, xinfield, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

-finish my studies and get a job
-build up 5 lbs of lean muscle mass
by endless333
Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Log (endless333)

Had my first date from cold approach yesterday. We had a chill time but when it came to sex I was just too tense and couldn't get hard and enjoy it. The girl was telling me to chill but I just couldn't. This was my first unpaid sexual experience other then kissing. She sat on top of me and rode me, ...
by FerWhitmore7733
Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My first date ever!

Well guys, I'm fucking happy. My first date! And it was better than expected. I matched on tinder with this cute girl, a few years older than me and really beautiful. We chatted for a short period and then I made the move: I invited her to have a drink. A lot of things I still can not believe, happe...
by Radical
Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:41 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The UK wants to make approaching women and sending unwanted texts a hate crime

Can we not post these sorts of politics articles

We'd rather hear what you've been working on in your logs than something about a country you dont even live in
by Ed_
Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:50 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ed's Tinder and Stuff - First Cold Approach Lay

Overdue update on my Tinder photo journey: Working with models -- the hard way The previous model shoot I did, I connected with the model through Instagram. After her, I reached out to over a dozen other models on Instagram, but I wasn’t able to find any interested in working on photoshoots. Then I ...
by UpgradeDon
Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hi guys, I am a British South African living in Canada, 39 yrs old, & a father of two (4&2 yrs old) in the middle of a divorce. Goals: 1) unfuck myself - people pleaser/nice guy. 2) become more attractive - get laid. 3) make money not in an office. 4) get laid. 5) be a great dad & role model. 6) get...
by Lostcause
Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

R2s Log

In general, I prefer a systematic approach with sufficient feedback to measure progress in basically anything I do. Fun fact is the tinder actually keeps track of how succesful your photos are if you have Smart Photos turned on, so if you can reach this information, you can get an exact percentage ...
by Ed_
Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ed's Tinder and Stuff - More Photoshoots with Models

Good things come in threes Lay #1 - Friday afternoon Matched with a girl at 10AM on Tinder. She said she was off work that day and I had off that afternoon for the Easter holiday. I offered to meet up for a hike that afternoon. After a 45 minute hike, we grabbed lunch at a place across the street fr...
by Ed_
Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:31 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ed's Tinder and Stuff - Busy Weekend (3 lays in 2 days)

ow that few days have gone by, how many matches do you get with photos like this? Honestly not really noticeable results. I reset my Tinder a week ago (I'm sure it reset correctly, I got the "noob boost"), but my initial matches were about the same as after previous resets. Only 2 number in the pas...
by cam5000
Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:21 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I, Cam, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

24 years old
goals: get laid
gain muscle
earn more money

Did my first approach today. Feeling happy that I finally did it. Glad to be here.