Search found 18 matches

Return

by lucasxpogba
Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lucasxpogba - All of goals

All of my goals: 1. Be weight restored after anorexia. 2.Prepare myself so I can do better next year of university. 3.Find an appartment of my own close to my college. 4.Make my first investment in the financial markets. 5.Improve my knowledge on financial instruments and investing in general. 6.Go ...
by Radical
Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:05 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Why Losing Fat Matters Above All Else

Fuck it I'm getting super lean and putting 9 different topless pics up on tinder
by Aloofus
Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I, Aloofus, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. About me: 38 year old from the East Coast US. I'm a former fat guy, and have been quite successful with women too (hit 100 several years ago, and haven't kept track since). I've been working on being the best version of myself f...
by Thebastard
Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I, Thebastard, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. About me: * Joined GLL in December 2013 after lurking for almost a year. Before I was an Incel. 5 years later I was not and have mostly sorted out the woman area of my life. * I work as an offshore oil/gas/windfarm consultant...
by Thebastard
Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by dashedhopes
Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tristan's Hustle Thread | 500 SUBS HALF WAY TO 1K LETS GOOO!!!!!

Wassup guys. Thought I'd join the hype and have a little log for myself over here. Youtube: This is my "side hustle" technically because it's basically a part time job for me (20 hours per week). I have a job at the moment that pays the bills and allows me to get new equipment for this. Just got an ...
by SIGMA_1234
Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:22 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by dashedhopes
Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tristan's Hustle Thread (Youtube/Business)

Is this outlandish? I have this ALL red n white Canadian speedo. Was going to go to the gym when it opens. I have a buddy I'm gonna see in a week that wants to help with it. Basically put on some heavy weight for a back squat. Then go up to some guy and ask for a spot. (i've checked, don't think any...
by Radical
Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Radical writes: This dude has no proof and is the WORST guy to believe currently on the internet about getting laid…...

Im talking about YOU. Yourself. Yeah you. Ya loveable newbie dickhead. You shouldn't believe YOUR OWN ideas and theories that you have! Unless you have proof. And I don’t mean a social science study. I mean proof gathered while taking action via practical - often obvious - steps towards your goals. ...
by Dislexya
Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hi, I'm Chris. I, Christopher, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. I recently turned 22 and I'm starting to realise that I have no good direction in my life. I feel like I'm letting myself coast through life without ever putting in the work I know I have to do to feel accompli...
by Radical
Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Radical writes: This dude has no proof and is the WORST guy to believe currently on the internet about getting laid…...

Cheers man Thank you for sharing your thoughts on my article Yeah i definitely think the advice to follow for option 2 is limited to only a very few people who have the proof and can convince you to believe in them I would also say its only for the short term - when you are a complete beginner. Beca...
by AGF
Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:35 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Self Improvement Toolbox

I am currently trying to build a habit of writing. I try to write every day, so I thought I'd start a new thread on here, whenever I feel like writing about something that can contribute to this forum. Over the last couple years of reading and applying self-improvement, I have realized that I used c...
by Mark
Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Kira asks for Tinder help

Number 9/9 (looking away) is probably your best one but it’s a bit off center. Number 3/7 is usable, but could be greatly improved.
by Sin Silver
Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I like 6 and 9. The problem with your other shots, is your face in directly angled towards the camera. When your face is angled like that, it makes you face look really flat, and highlights any asymmetry we might have. It's great your looking at the camera, it eye catching, but try to do so with you...
by king87
Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

As 1st photo, I would not use any of them.
In my opinion 1st photo should be able to show off every asset you have(status, physique, swag..) and should be a little bit edgy