Search found 350 matches

Return

by Crimson
Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Crimson’s Progress Log: Journey to My First Apartment

Got invited to another job interview. It was supposed to be tomorrow, but I had to reschedule it because I got driving lessons then. Will probably be rescheduled to sometime next week.
by Crimson
Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Wassup fellas! I, Brandon, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. 18 y/o from Germany At the time of this writing I‘ve had 0 lays, 0 kisses etc. so far. Completely untouched by a female. My high standards are mainly to blame (I feel like I‘m too good looking to be seen with a „av...
by Crimson
Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:32 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ash's log - 130 days to be the new me.

Best of luck to you on your journey. Never quit and you’ll eventually succeed.
by Crimson
Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Didn’t send any applications out today as well. Getting complacent because I secured a job interview. Let’s get it, I can do better.

I did my school assignment and studied for an upcoming exam though.
by Crimson
Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Crimson‘s Journey to Self-Love: Recorded a Song

What’s up, I just recorded a song I made. It’s about my struggles with self-harm, so I thought it would fit in my log. I added the link to my YouTube Channel in the signature, you can check the song out on there if you want to. I love it dude. This is a good start. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D...
by Crimson
Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Crimson‘s Journey to Self-Love: Recorded a Song

What’s up, I just recorded a song I made. It’s about my struggles with self-harm, so I thought it would fit in my log.

I added the link to my YouTube Channel in the signature, you can check the song out on there if you want to.
by Crimson
Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sent out one application today.
by Crimson
Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:20 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sent out 5 applications. Wanted to send out 20 but I’m tired. One job answered but it’s Night Shift so that doesn’t work. Either way, good work by me.
by Crimson
Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Crimson’s Progress Log - New total karmic debt: 37.000 kp

Jokes (9X)= 380 kp Gym (8x)= 160 kp Played Basketball (2X)= 100 kp Home Workout (3X)= 60 kp Teaching myself CBT= 200 kp Went to therapy= 20 kp Calendar= 50 kp Made a drawing= 20 kp Storywriting= 20 kp Went to Dr= 20 kp Went to the park= 100 kp Forum contributions (15X)= 300 kp Conversation with team...
by Crimson
Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Great period in your life G Get a job. Save 5k. Move out. This whole time, just keep working on sleep. Getting to bed a 10pm is how you can heal your mental health. The body has natural mechanisms to heal dude. Seriously. At 20, they're functioning optimally. That matters above all else right now. ...
by Crimson
Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon’s 365 Days of Masculine, Self-affirming Action: Day 103 - Birthday

Nice, happy belated birthday, keep killing it
by Crimson
Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just sent out another application. One job already got back to me, but it’s in another city near me, so I’ll see if I can get a job that’s closer first.
by Crimson
Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Crimson’s Progress Log - Omg 1 year anniversary!

-Make my bed✅

-Do 5 push-ups✅

-Do 5 squats✅

-Brush my teeth (1/2)✅

-Brush my teeth (2/2)✅
by Crimson
Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Day 9 - AA Program

Day 4 and 5 - AA Program My video for today: https://streamable.com/0g454o Summary: Did day 4 and 5 in one today. Feeling quite elated. Day 4: Walked up to 5 women and asked them for the time. Was quite easy and I could feel the social momentum kick in. Day 5: -First set (Walk up to 5 women and ask...