Search found 209 matches

Return

by MakingAComeback
Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:37 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (BODY PROG UPDATES)

Really enjoyed the interview MILFandCookies did with The Dom ( AskTheDom ) https://youtu.be/FyOqhV9GqfQ ---------- Up at 5am. Vision board. ATG work done. 6am: Legs & Shoulders in the gym. Smashed it. BW: 191.3 Down 3lbs since Sunday. Lets keep working, and present an improvement this Sunday. Going ...
by MILFandCookies
Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy's Log

Big shoutout to @MakingAComeback for all the work he's put in over the last 2 years, and especially all he's done to help build these forums into a truly awesome community (alongside the other mods!) https://youtu.be/AfFh7jg14xg You've earned it MakingAComeback . I'd never seen those old photos... ...
by ScottyGll
Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

SCOTTY'S SECTION: The Progress Journal Of A Living Legend - Scotty of GLL

Hey man thanks for the questions. No I don’t live that reckless lifestyle anymore. And yes I’m actively involved in picking up women. I’m just more mature and I’ve learned from my past not to make the same mistakes over and over. And very much the fundamentals remain the same. Right now I’m offering...
by uniloser20
Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tretinoin: 5 Month Results

Summer of 2022, my skin condition gradually got worse. I didn't think much of it at first until I opened my front camera in class one day and realized it had gotten bad. 8BFD1D41-3EF7-4192-B629-67BF4228DEC0.jpeg I'm 20 years old, and have been facing skin issues since the age of 12. I completed a ro...
by colgate
Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:12 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's training log - mouse to bulldog

i benched 2 plates (100kg/220lbs) for the first time ever!!!!
by Bman
Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - New Photo; Brief Update

Update Since I’ve been logging every day in my 365 project I stopped doing weekly reflections in my log. But want to mark a few items in my progress and put it here. Girls Ad Girl: Dropped Spiritual Girl: Currently out on a trip. She’s also going to be going through a egg freeze cycle which means n...
by ScottyGll
Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

SCOTTY'S SECTION: The Progress Journal Of A Living Legend - Scotty of GLL

Hey guys thank you so much Ravi. Hopefully I can help out some guys on here it seems like a very positive atmosphere and place for progress and growth. I’ve had quite an interesting journey and I continue to really maximize this opportunity to help others as well I simultaneously learning and growin...
by Bman
Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:22 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon’s 365 Days of Masculine, Self-affirming Action: Day 102 - Welp, virgin was a bust

Day 102 Actions taken: Affirmations 2nd meditation in the afternoon Did my due diligence as a Dom So there is a girl in my munch who has been multiple times She's pretty nervous Yeah... waaaaay nervous. She was bold enough to reach out because I think she was really excited and wanted to experience...
by Bman
Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (THE DOM INTERVIEW)

Always reassuring to see a guy 10 years older than I espousing the skills and mindsets I have or am building are what made him successful (as defined by him). Reminds me to just keep putting one foot in front of the other. Much respect @AskTheDom. Thanks @MakingAComeback for the great interview.
by MakingAComeback
Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:20 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (Day Game Coaching :/)

THE IRON WILL PROJECT: WEEK 9 (07/03/2023) ACTIONS (1) Money -Content: 1 Core / 5 Shorts -Networking Process: 1 Value Post / Cold Outreach: Offer referral discount / Start Fiverrr & Freelance accounts / -Lead Magnet work (2) Muscles -Gym: Back & Biceps -OMAD, DHA, Supps -Core (3) Mindset -Read: St J...
by MakingAComeback
Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:19 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (Day Game Coaching :/)

Also nobody noticed the litmus test to see how much MacDaddy really improved since october Did anybody see any negative self comment in his posts? You bet man That stuff did fade away. I just don't feel bad about myself in that way anymore. I just....don't. I've not felt like that about myself as a...
by AskTheDom
Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

As a guy you have to learn to be happy by yourself, without women. I don’t mean as a subtext to get women: “I will learn to be happy by myself without women, so I can get women.” I was to point this out. The biggest challenge of new guys (and no offense MacDaddy, i'm using this post to make a point...
by MakingAComeback
Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (Positive Focus)

Doing well. Staying productive. Feeling good through sheer positivity and working on mindset. Did a killer interview with The Dom. Entering The Dom's Dungeon: Masculinity, Dominance & Building Champions with Mario ‘The Dom’ Tubone https://youtu.be/Ap5gGvj7vdU Notes: I had to ask the moderation team ...
by MakingAComeback
Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (Positive Focus)

THE IRON WILL PROJECT: WEEK 9 (09/03/2023) ACTIONS (1) Money -Content: Core Video & 5 Shorts -Network: Understand this -Lead Magnet work -New Biz Dev: Understand -Twitter: Will try for one more week, and then will shelve Twitter for now. I’d have to work out how to grow it, as the current strategy i...