Search found 19 matches

Return

by TheGreatTurk
Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Hey everyone, TheGreatTurk here. Been in seduction community for a long time. I was 22 and lost my virginity over this, but never achieved above-average success. I sleep about 6-7 women every year, but quality is nowhere near what I want. (bad character, no young beach bodies etc.) I have read tons ...
by TheGreatTurk
Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:17 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rate my Tinder profile

Hey guys, I have been on a diet (eating only 1900 kcal everyday) and walking at least 10000 steps a day, working out as well 5 days a week. Bought some fitness equipment and a professional camera. Gonna revamp my wardrobe also soon. It has been some time. Closed all dating apps currently, gonna try ...
by TheGreatTurk
Sun May 02, 2021 8:18 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How old do I look?

You look like a guy in freshman year, 18-19 maximum. I would get a beard and build some mass.
by TheGreatTurk
Sun May 23, 2021 9:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TheGreatTurk's Log

Hey everyone, time for an update: 1. Got my flat rented out, I will get 300€ from there passively. Amazing news. 2. Weight loss in progress, today I weighed 85 kg. 3. I went 3 times to the gym, the corona paranoia is sick here. I gotta get tested everytime I go to gym, I have to wear masks between s...
by TheGreatTurk
Tue May 18, 2021 11:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TheGreatTurk's Log

Hey guys, I have already posted my old Tinder profile here: https://killyourinnerloser.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=596&sid=44b130f6ea6f229026dd0bfa59661ae9 I have since then: - bought a DSLR, took photos twice but the rainy weather in Europe did not really give me a lot of chances, to be honest. ...
by TheGreatTurk
Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Please rate my current pics and give me some recommendations for my upcoming photoshoot with a model

I like 10 and 17.

But I think what you need is 8 weeks of gym (4 times a week, 1 chest and 1 shoulders) + 200 g protein / 3000 kcal per day) and then your shooting would be a killer.
by TheGreatTurk
Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master's log - WEEK 21 FAT LOSS/TRAINING RESULTS, PHOTOS AND OVERALL ACCOMPLISHEMENTS

You are killing it dude, very motivating.

I have slacked it a lot with fat loss for the last 4-5 weeks, need to get back on track. You are a great push in that sense for me right now.
by TheGreatTurk
Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How old do I look?

Mate, I think your bigger problem is that, you look a bit queer. Especially on that picture with the red shirt. I would have thought you might be even gay.

Put 3-4 kgs of muscle on and you will look much better.
by TheGreatTurk
Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I can attract women, but struggle to forming meaningful relationships.

Ten years ago, I use to really struggle with women, I was a virgin, unfit, no style and had little to no social skills. That drive for sex and acceptance has been a massive motivator for my self-improvement, and I am really glad I did. Last year I had sex with five different women, including my fir...
by TheGreatTurk
Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How are my pics?

Tone down your nationality mate, if you are living in Europe.

I am Turkish originally, living in Germany. And unfortunately racism exists.

I dont mention this until matching. I assume, I would be getting half the matches I get, if I pre-screened girls.
by TheGreatTurk
Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How are my pics? (UPDATED)

Leave the one with the crown. Also the one where you have your mate next to you. Your pose is good, but he is ruining it. He should be blended out by a better objective and you have to be the focus. The gym photo is good, but you can take a better one in the gym. In general, you need a DSLR camera w...
by TheGreatTurk
Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How are my pics? (UPDATED)

The rest see it as a sign that you invest in yourself and you're serious about your goals. I would like to add something to this. Most girls are in fact, quite desperate to find a quality guy. It is not an uncommon thing to come across a sexy 8-9 out of 10 that have not had sex or met a quality man...
by TheGreatTurk
Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:18 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by TheGreatTurk
Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:52 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by TheGreatTurk
Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic