Search found 23 matches

Return

by Wifty
Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Welcome. You seem to have a lot of attributs on your side to begin with. That's Nice yet not necessary when it comes to get laid. What you need to do is look good and talk to girls. A lot. Here on the website and GLL as well are a ton of articles about this. These are very supporting However what ma...
by MILFandCookies
Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rate my Tinder profile

TheGreatTurk wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:03 pm
Brutal honesty is appreciated very much.

https://tinder.com/@ygtrhos

Thanks to you all.
Post some screenshots. It's not loading.
by MILFandCookies
Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:24 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rate my Tinder profile

Post some screenshots. It's not loading. I have just taken screenshots and added them, thanks. Ditch the third photo. Looks like it's taken with a crappy cell phone. The rest are good - they show you as an adventurous dude. First photo is especially good. Fourth's framing could use some work. Add a...
by play_time_is_over
Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:35 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rate my Tinder profile

I don't like any of your photos or your bio. I think it would be good for getting older girls looking for a serious bf or husband. I think you should follow Andy's Tinder guide to taking photos and try and get more pictures like the ones featured on this insta. https://instagram.com/masculinityfashi...
by Gabi
Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rate my Tinder profile

Most have already been said In the post order : 1. The bio is kind of long, but ok 2. The pic is ok, the outfit is not incredible, your pant is too long, it make you look smaller than you are (for a 1m89 dude ) 3. everything is bad ... light, quality, the creepy dude on the right in front of you 4. ...
by Brother_Tucker
Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:47 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rate my Tinder profile

Photo 1 is OK, I wouldn't lead with it as you are a bit far away.

I really like photo 4 its a good one to lead with. I don't mean to be that guy, but can you iron the shirt and take it again?
by Reservoir
Sat May 08, 2021 7:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Is this right-swipeable?

Nope. No edge, no style, nothing really striking about the photos. Your last pic feels like you're posing and rigid, you can do better frankly. Maybe I'd keep the one where you're gazing at the horizon and the second last, but these pics can only be supplementary pics to a solid set of main pics at ...
by d00m
Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:25 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My current Tinder pics

These pics are doing pretty well so far (well at least in terms of getting matches...) but do yall have suggestions on how to go to the next level? Also how do you prepare pictures for dating sites (aspect ratio, file format etc)?
by Master
Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master Tinder Log - lay#12 4f10 Chinese girl + insane BDSM sex with #2

Sup yall thanks again for the continuous support, this community is fucking awesome, always just constructive criticisms and words of encouragements just keep crushing it 💪 I got a good one for yall today! I've been on Tinder since Friday the 4th (last week) and before last night I went on 1 date (t...
by Gabi
Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:12 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rate my Tinder profile

Hey, congrat" on those pics, way better than what you previously had - from grooming to clothing - , keep it up 1,2 and 6 are the same picture but different set up, so imo 1 is the best of 3 3 give a kind of creepy vibe due to the mustache and the glasse 4 is better than 5, if you crop it, because y...
by Radical
Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rate my Tinder profile

Hey @TheGreatTurk, you need to have a profile pic of yourself to post on the forum as per our rules

Ill have to ban your account if you dont keep one up
by jackBruh
Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:32 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rate my Tinder profile

The last one is great, just crop it a little tighter imo. Definitely use that one. If you're set on using a gun one, then the one with you and the shotgun facing the camera is the best.
by Lostcause
Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rate my Tinder profile

The photos on a shooting range will be heavy screening the girls, for no actual reward.especially outside of america, which seems to have that weird gun fetish. Not to mention difficulty of making a nice photography with a gun for a dating profile - posing with photo looks stupid. Aiming at camera m...
by Lostcause
Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Girl seems to be very sex positive, then 180's when I surgest we meet up at hers.

Sexting is not making progress. Opposite if anything. You literally allow her to satisfy her sexual needs without meeting you. Nothing wrong with that obviously, but if you want to get laid, then you should get a date instead.
by Adam
Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rate my Tinder profile

Of these three, I like #2 the best. #1 seems posed to me (obviously they are all poses, but #1 LOOKS like you're posing). #2 and #3 both look natural, but I prefer the lighting on 2. Everything's rather dim in 3 so your facial features are harder to pick out. Keep in mind I'm pretty new to this so t...