Search found 765 matches

Return

by Manganiello
Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:58 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

Hey Dudes,

29 from Canada, in between Calgary and Vancouver.

I Brandon (Manganiello) commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

MAIN GOALS
#1 Beat AA in 2020
#2 Get 3 lays in 2021 & 21 in 2022
#3 Get to 165 lbs by end of 2020
by Manganiello
Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manga 🇰🇷: October Update

:x Progress / Journey Log Table of Contents: AA Program...................................... Jan 2021 (https://killyourinnerloser.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40&start=6) Cold Approaching........................... Jun 2021 ( https://killyourinnerloser.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40&start=22...
by Manganiello
Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello's AA Program

Previous Posts Link to original thread on GLL: https://www.goodlookingloser.com/forums/beat-approach-anxiety/144036 Day 11 – Cell Phones Set 1 & 2- Whole Foods Was really, really easy. I didn’t think I’ve ever felt so relaxed doing the drills. Lots of cute girls I talked to, did it all pretty fast....
by Manganiello
Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello's AA Program

Man I feel great. This was a really important Day. Day 12 – Try #1 Horrible. I did 3 approaches in 2 hours of deliberate effort. It was fucked. I gave myself the entire afternoon, and I couldn’t get myself to say anything. People were walking away after I asked for the time, and I didn’t feel assert...
by Manganiello
Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What to do When You Feel Hopeless and Helpless

Great Post. Knowing that everyone (especially very successful people) felt the same fear, insecurity and doubt helps a lot. Successful people usually just stick to things longer. Nobody has a free pass. I find taking a LOT of action is a cure all. Doubt is just a feeling and it comes with new territ...
by Manganiello
Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What to do When You Feel Hopeless and Helpless

So true. If you want to meet the devil have white space on your schedule.

Grit is the better book, it's a thorough study on the biggest predictor of success.
by Manganiello
Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello - April 15 (9)

April 15 (9) 20230415_200546.jpg - Felt sick. - had to take some medicine to get this done. - umm weak ass energy probably. But I got it done. - hit my goal of 25 approaches this week. They aren't very good approaches lol. But I got them in. - AA, not knowing what to do or say is the biggest block ...
by Manganiello
Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Places to Meet Women During the Day?

Hey fellas, Just had a quick question before I hop into creating a progress log. I've been going out fairly consistently but I'm having a hard time meeting women in decently large quantities during the day. Where are you guys meeting women during the day and where would you recommend? I'm 28 btw if...
by Manganiello
Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello - April 13 (5)

April 13 (5) summary 5 approaches 2 total blow offs 2 sort-of blow offs 1 convo I think Korea is a country where how you stop a girl REALLY matters. I knew this going in, but it's quite difficult. Anyway I don't want to analyse it too much. I don't have enough data to make any conclusions. other st...
by Manganiello
Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello's AA Program (Day 32)

Day 32 - Compliments https://youtu.be/5QIKZXTAClE Drill Time, Leave. Time, Directions, Leave. Time, Directions, Non-Sexual Compliment (I like your shoes/shirt), Leave. * Challenge 4th Girl: Time, Non-Sexual Compliment, Directions, Non-Sexual Compliment (I like your shoes/shirt), Leave. Summary - Ta...
by Manganiello
Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello - April 9 (6)

April 10 (5) Probably like 9 approaches. But im only counting 5. 5 went like this: 3 ignored/had no English 2 didn't fully stop and engage enough to have a full convo. Bitched out on 4.. - 2 girls could understand me but ignored. I know that's common in Asia and you just push through but didn't do ...
by Manganiello
Sun Apr 09, 2023 12:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello - In Seoul

April 9 (6) Approaches Finally got real approaches in. 6 approaches 2 IDs 2 blow outs (no English) 2 walked away mindset Lessons I'm writing this purely for my own reference here - Build yourself by doing progressively harder stuff each day. Where asking for time is hard. And then giving a compleme...
by Manganiello
Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:55 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello - Moved to Seoul

Spring has arrived in Seoul and I'm slowly getting back into it. 20230401_175917.jpg Overall Update - I don't feel horny still, nevertheless I'm slowly getting back into it. Day Game - I almost wanted to be mute on this. - but there might be value in posting like I did before. Entry point - I never ...
by Manganiello
Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello's AA Program

GOALS FOR THIS WEEK - Get halfway done Day 35 - Average out 1450 calories this week - Execute 2 good strategies to increase monthly income by $500 - Simplify my weekly planning process. Took too long to figure out my goals this week.k think I was trying g to figure out the best ways to make $500 ext...
by Manganiello
Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

COLDEST APPROACH | AA Log

Is the approach anxiety program from GLL still viable? I might start following that regime. Still viable ya. Just expect it to take a long time and sometimes be hard. You'll have a few moments where you can't accomplish a particular day, but eventually you'll push through. ... Also careful on the w...